Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

« Men peak at 50, women at 18 » your thoughts ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★

What’s your take on that one ?

Me at 50? With my health problems and nothing being done about it at the hospital, Id say i wont survive that long, My parents says the hospital wont even admit me, So as my immune system shutdown and i die from disease, Yep imma die, Chronic pain gives bad sleep and then i die.

Men peak at late teens, foids peak at mid-late teens. Agepill is brutal.

Late 20s/Early 30s is more accurate

they should remove this redpill/bluepill cope from the wiki. both men and women are at their most attractive during teens and early 20s.
maybe older men have better success relative to their age group but it doesn't even matter at that point.

Complete and utter cope unless you're trying to lay roasties the rest of your life, BRUTAL.

SMV for looks plus money= mid 20s MAX early 30s.

Have you ever seen a 50 year old man with a 20 year old girl and not thought he was betabuxxing? lmfao.

none of this matters anyways, whatever age your looks are the best is whatever age your prime is.

Basically "just wait bro". Sheer cope.

I'll be dead long before I turn 50

Me at 50? With my health problems and nothing being done about it at the hospital, Id say i wont survive that long, My parents says the hospital wont even admit me, So as my immune system shutdown and i die from disease, Yep imma die, Chronic pain gives bad sleep and then i die.

Men peak at late teens, foids peak at mid-late teens. Agepill is brutal.

Late 20s/Early 30s is more accurate

they should remove this redpill/bluepill cope from the wiki. both men and women are at their most attractive during teens and early 20s.
maybe older men have better success relative to their age group but it doesn't even matter at that point.

Complete and utter cope unless you're trying to lay roasties the rest of your life, BRUTAL.

SMV for looks plus money= mid 20s MAX early 30s.

Have you ever seen a 50 year old man with a 20 year old girl and not thought he was betabuxxing? lmfao.

none of this matters anyways, whatever age your looks are the best is whatever age your prime is.

Basically "just wait bro". Sheer cope.

Agreed but how do we explain this data ?

Do young chads use dating apps for relationships and sex that often? They're sausagefests but I'm assuming NT good looking men can run social circle game without needing to use online means as source of pussy.

younger femoids filter out 30+ men on dating apps. they only receive responses from older women at a higher rate.

Interesting

Do young chads use dating apps for relationships and sex that often? They're sausagefests but I'm assuming NT good looking men can run social circle game without needing to use online means as source of pussy.

Make sense

Probably because of foids online look for a wealthy/ higher status male which accumulates naturally with age, more mature and experienced also and those foids are older themselves.

Im gonna sound like a foid now but foids when they scan a man is he suitable for dating, they dont look just at looks, they see all the areas in which that relationship can help her improve her life, how much of a useful tool he will be for her.

Maybe if Richard Cooper says so

By being a betabuxx?

Maybe in money. Physically best 16-25

It's a redpill gigacope.

Men peak in their grave bro

50 is retarded, it's 27-35 because you're still 'young' but got some nice income for the foids to cling on to you
I saw some 50 yo chad and he said he doesn't get any matches at all

All just betabuxxers, in no world does a 65 year old man have higher smv than a 20 year old

They “peak” as walking ATMs/betabuxxers/sugardaddies, but when it comes to actual attraction, everyone lusts after young (late teens, 20s, maybe early and mid-30s for some really good looking ones) people.

One only needs to look at how women react to older guys trying to be sexual with them when they can’t pre-select the wealthy ones.

StrangerHarassmentBlackpill

Maybe in money. Physically best 16-25
Men peak in their grave bro
Just ascend with the succubi in hell bro

Somewhat true for sub-chads who started from nothing.
They need time to accumulate status and wealth to actually have SOME smv.
The data doesn't make the difference between lust and betabux tho.

If you're a trust-fund chad, your peak is 20-25-30.
For women probably 18-20.

Women definitely don't peak at 18, what the fuck. An 18 year old girl is just a kid, for Christ's sake.
Men somewhat plateau after 35 or so, when accumulated power (in terms of money, influence, etc.) offsets the waning physical attractiveness.

Many men seeing this as their ascension opportunity get it so wrong.

Let me clear it out for everyone:
1. 90% of females experience the female peak as substantial. out of those 10%, like 7 or so don't just because they are too lazy to not be fat
2. Less than half of men experience their peak, at least in the way that we understand it to be.
Let's delve a bit further on point 2, since the first one is straightforward to grasp.

Many incels "ascend" in their 30s/40s because of left over women scraping the barrel to enslave someone in a marriage.
- I.e. they have not ascended, they have only been picekd up as the last available product
Women go after more experienced, knowledgeable, richer older men. If you are stupider in your 30s than a 20 y/o female i feel deeply sorry for you
- i.e. you will not magically ascend just because you are a certain age. You have to improve overall during those years, can't just wait it out.
Getting enslaved is not ascension.
- This is something many get wrong. Just because someone is in a relationship/marriage (marriage = ultimate enslavement) does not mean they have achieved much.
Yes, they become "sex havers" , but what do you think is more painful, not having someone be your significant other, or having a significant other that doesn't care about you, physically and mentally torments you?

Ascension for a man would be to be able to reproduce and have casual sex without having to accept the enslaving clauses of a marriage.

TL;DR :
THE GRAPH YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT ABOUT MALE/FEMALE ROMANTIC DESIRABILITY PEAK, IT'S ABOUT MALE ENSLAVEMENT DESIRABILITY - FEMALE ENSLAVEMENT CAPABILITY

Last edited:
Thats why even grannies still get unlimited choice of dick daily while the average 25 year old normie male should be happy with a match from a deformed single mom once a month and she'll still play hard to get :feelskek:

Fuck this life. Fuck society.

And fuck copers in this thread btw

Many men seeing this as their ascension opportunity get it so wrong.

Let me clear it out for everyone:
1. 90% of females experience the female peak as substantial. out of those 10%, like 7 or so don't just because they are too lazy to not be fat
2. Less than half of men experience their peak, at least in the way that we understand it to be.
Let's delve a bit further on point 2, since the first one is straightforward to grasp.

Many incels "ascend" in their 30s/40s because of left over women scraping the barrel to enslave someone in a marriage.
- I.e. they have not ascended, they have only been picekd up as the last available product
Women go after more experienced, knowledgeable, richer older men. If you are stupider in your 30s than a 20 y/o female i feel deeply sorry for you
- i.e. you will not magically ascend just because you are a certain age. You have to improve overall during those years, can't just wait it out.
Getting enslaved is not ascension.
- This is something many get wrong. Just because someone is in a relationship/marriage (marriage = ultimate enslavement) does not mean they have achieved much.
Yes, they become "sex havers" , but what do you think is more painful, not having someone be your significant other, or having a significant other that doesn't care about you, physically and mentally torments you?

Ascension for a man would be to be able to reproduce and have casual sex without having to accept the enslaving clauses of a marriage.

TL;DR :
THE GRAPH YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT ABOUT MALE/FEMALE ROMANTIC DESIRABILITY PEAK, IT'S ABOUT MALE ENSLAVEMENT DESIRABILITY - FEMALE ENSLAVEMENT CAPABILITY

brutal

Mean at 50 peak at being semi-mobile ATMs and being single leg into the coffin so the parasite foid could get his stuff for free.

Anyone who unironically believes that "men age like fine wine" is fucking retarded.

I don’t know how anyone in this day and age can voluntarily live to see fifty. Fucking fifty. That isn’t your typical case of tolerating degeneracy, anyone who lives to fucking fifty nowadays must thoroughly enjoy the degeneracy unless proven otherwise.

Somewhat true for sub-chads who started from nothing.
They need time to accumulate status and wealth to actually have SOME smv.
The data doesn't make the difference between lust and betabux tho.

If you're a trust-fund chad, your peak is 20-25-30.
For women probably 18-20.

WHICH IS over 95% of MEN. remember, chads are RARE. everyone else has to work really hard to squeeze out every last bit of desireability he can attain in the eyes of foids.

Redpilled retardation men peak at 50 bro :feelstastyman:

Men peak at 25 women at 16

WHICH IS over 95% of MEN. remember, chads are RARE. everyone else has to work really hard to squeeze out every last bit of desireability he can attain in the eyes of foids.
if a sub 5 is born rich he will also peak in his 20s if he's in shape,

Anyone who unironically believes that "men age like fine wine" is fucking retarded.
Litterally everyone who is genetically predisposed to be ultra centenarian will age like fine wine compared to normies since his biological age will be lower than his chronological one throughout his entire life.
Regardless of gender lol

Men peak when they have money and status
Women peak when they have looks

Interesting way of turning the LMS thing