Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men Never Sit With Girls In My College Class (Despite Girls Making Up The Majority)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Hmm2

I noticed in my college class men voluntarily self segregate and sit amongst themselves.

Since the classes are female majority in my major, this is the men choosing to do this themselves and not the women simply just sitting together leading the men to.

From the first day of class to the end of the semester all the men group up and sit together.

I think this may reflect society in a way. The men know they in general don't have a chance with these hypergamous western foids so voluntarily exclude themselves from all contact with them.

As for me I sit wherever I want. With these guys I'm not sure if it's a conscious or unconscious decision but they always group up together.

Sometimes it is ridiculous when there's like 3 guys in a class of 20 and they're all sitting together.

Over for highinhibcels

it's the same everywhere my friend, everywhere

That's good. As a sub 8 man, you should avoid these western thots as much as you can.

What's your major? If you are in a female majority major that means that most of the people in your major are females. If most of the people in your major are females, than statistically, and this is simply a pure statistical analysis here. Statistically, you are ... well ... I'm not sure if I can trust you on this site anymore Zesto, not sure I can trust you at all, in fact.

I sit wherever, but I'll avoid females that are loud and obnoxious, which are common. Especially nigresses.

What's your major? If you are in a female majority major that means that most of the people in your major are females. If most of the people in your major are females, than statistically, and this is simply a pure statistical analysis here. Statistically, you are ... well ... I'm not sure if I can trust you on this site anymore Zesto, not sure I can trust you at all, in fact.
female dominated major = shit major

Enjoy your fashion design major, zesto

Are you in my class bro? Which one are you?

While doing the uni admission exam last Sunday I strategically sat in the extreme front and right side of the class, the place where I had the less angle to see other possible attractive foids that would deconcentrate me.

for an incel going outside is hell

female dominated major = shit major

Enjoy your fashion design major, zesto
Are you in my class bro? Which one are you?

English.

37c227a5bd96524aed64cd7d2bbdd235

That used to be my major as well. I switched over, but my class is also female-dominated. My class consists of 30 students but besides me, there are 7 other guys.

oh he wants to be an english teacher lmfao you can teach english even with a history or law degree

What exactly are you looking to do? Become an author or some kind of writer (for a newspaper, editorial, or what have you)

Are you planning on teaching "advanced" English when you move to Japan for your Japanmaxxing?

I'm interested to know about you since you seem popular and I think we agree on a lot of things. Your avatar is pretty cool, btw, what does it mean?

What exactly are you looking to do? Become an author or some kind of writer (for a newspaper, editorial, or what have you)

oh he wants to be an english teacher
planning on teaching "advanced" English when you move to Japan for your Japanmaxxing?

Your avatar is pretty cool, btw, what does it mean?

@FukkenLoser

h392201C8

ebngk0d66ys11.jpg

https://incels.is/threads/take-the-yellow-pill-join-my-new-faction-typ-the-yellow-pill.82134/
https://incels.is/threads/akira-198...the-olympics-would-be-in-tokyo-in-2020.80547/
https://incels.is/threads/akira-the...ra-takes-place-and-2020-tokyo-olympics.82158/

KNOW YOUR PLACE, UGLY MALES