Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men liked 61.9% of women on Tinder and women liked a mere 4.5% of men on Tinder.

95/5 rule is now in effect

I knew it was low but not THAT low :feelsrope:

Just be a top 4,5% male bro, comon bro!

Also this is not offtopic bro!

That's why I think women are false or forced heterosexuals srs. Why they have to be so picky while we can get hard even for an ugly foid?

That's why I think women are false or forced heterosexuals srs. Why they have to be so picky while we can get hard even for an ugly foid?
Sex drive. Sex means too much to men

It's over for 95.5% of men.

So I'm woman on tinder in that case

Hypergamy is stronger than the lust we have for fertile women.

So I'm woman on tinder in that case
Me too Onii chan, I only like around 5% of girls within my accepted age range which is very low as well. We are truly superior men, we cannot be gender traitors because we are not attracted to most Femerloids and thus cannot be manipulated. We deserve to inseminate all the Lolis in the world to spread our superior Black pilled genetics for the betterment of the world.

Me too Onii chan, I only like around 5% of girls within my accepted age range which is very low as well. We are truly superior men, we cannot be gender traitors because we are not attracted to most Femerloids and thus cannot be manipulated. We deserve to inseminate all the Lolis in the world to spread our superior Black pilled genetics for the betterment of the world.
Lets compare. Counting it, so now soon will be full page in notebook and will make my personal tinder statics

"dont worry bro tinder isn't real life"

Lets compare. Counting it, so now soon will be full page in notebook and will make my personal tinder statics
I'm sorry but I do not use Tinder. I do know in real life that I find vast majority of women repulsive. I go to college campus sometimes and nearly every single woman is ugly on the face and/or repulsive in the body.

I'm sorry but I do not use Tinder. I do know in real life that I find vast majority of women repulsive. I go to college campus sometimes and nearly every single woman is ugly on the face or repulsive in the body.
Counted in streets of my city 40 000 women, and less than 4% were of my taste anatomically, and only 0,5% potentially looking like both cute and cultured

Counted in streets of my city 40 000 women, and less than 4% were of my taste anatomically, and only 0,5% potentially looking like both cute and cultured
There are absolutely no females of culture where I am from, I wish to make your dreams of genetically engineered females of culture a reality my Fuhrer. I am researching Sumerian texts to discover how the Annunaki genetically engineered mankind from a F tier species to a F+ tier species.

Educated means good looking