Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men kill each other for pussy

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
All the wars in wich millions died, all this thug trash, the will to get famous or rich or having a high social status.
It has only one reason, why they bother so much and that is PUSSY!

Meanwhile, these men mabye get Foids, but they will be cheated on with Chad who works at McDonald’s or with other foids who don’t have a job and just neet in their beta providers hose.

I know, i will never get love or affection from foids, so i don’t try to get rich or famous.

I don’t want to be a useful good boy beta provider.

I don’t want to be what society mockingly calls a real man and provide for a used Toilette and her bastards she was given accidentally by Chad or some thugmaxxed Normans, while she was drunk.

If i don’t get pussy for free, i will not reward foids or society with anything and that is why i just neet like a parasite. I chose to be a parasite, rather than to be a cuck and build up my land wich doesen’t care about me anyway.

Last edited:
"bitches bring lies, one nigga's getting jealous and motherfuckas die"

Pussy rules the world nothing new everything is about foids coochie

normans are depraved uncivilized savages tbh

Ya and when cucks are off at war, their sweethearts are riding every dick in town. Then if the cuck dies she just gets another cuck, or if he comes back she has to slow down..but like you said everywhere she goes like McDonalds there is Chads to ream her.

Women are just commodity. Just like land they are being acquired, traded etc. Civilizations are made by men. Women are just breeding material and sex toys.

It's kind of funny if you look at history from a blackpill lens, people did it to ascend. Damn.

In 10 years when real sex robots are in the market you will want to buy one but they will be extremely expensive

Women are just commodity. Just like land they are being acquired, traded etc. Civilizations are made by men. Women are just breeding material and sex toys.
Agreed to death.

All the wars in wich millions died, all this thug trash, the will to get famous or rich or having a high social status.
It has only one reason, why they bother so much and that is PUSSY!

Meanwhile, these men mabye get Foids, but they will be cheated on with Chad who works at McDonald’s or with other foids who don’t have a job and just neet in their beta providers hose.

I know, i will never get love or affection from foids, so i don’t try to get rich or famous.

I don’t want to be a useful good boy beta provider.

I don’t want to be what society mockingly calls a real man and provide for a used Toilette and her bastards she was given accidentally by Chad or some thugmaxxed Normans, while she was drunk.

If i don’t get pussy for free, i will not reward foids or society with anything and that is why i just neet like a parasite. I chose to be a parasite, rather than to be a cuck and build up my land wich doesen’t care about me anyway.
The basis of your obersavtions are correct but you didnt fully think this through to the end.

Men get rich and famous to get the hottest, finest and sexiest women available. Virgin at that too. Drop 75 thousand $ and promise to pay child support and any father will let you impregnate his 14 year old virgin daughter even if you are 50 or 60 years old yourself.
Even incels can get women. The majority of incels are volcel who refuse to date landwhales and ugly women yet they can easly impregnate them. Rich men got rich to avoid fcuking low tier women.

Yes, quite sad indeed. I've always hated the idea of facing combat with another man for "foid love".

Society in a nutshell

absolutely true. men do insane shit for hole

They are called simps and they deserve death

If i don’t get pussy for free, i will not contribute to society or my homeland.

They are like a lump of flesh for which birds of prey fight each other; if the bird that has seized the lump of flesh, does not yield it, it may meet death or deadly pain from the beaks and claws of the other birds. Similarly, the sense-desires are common to many i.e., the same sense objects may be claimed by many and may become the cause of deadly conflict.

They are like a lump of flesh for which birds of prey fight each other; if the bird that has seized the lump of flesh, does not yield it, it may meet death or deadly pain from the beaks and claws of the other birds. Similarly, the sense-desires are common to many i.e., the same sense objects may be claimed by many and may become the cause of deadly conflict.
I‘m bad a English, but it seems based