Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Men” in the west 2023 be like

The "West" = Western Europe and the Anglosphere only

Attentionwhore

Tbh he walks like a woman. That's what caught my attention

What happens when your parents doesn't beat you when you act spoiled or weird when young

thats called being metrosexual

Had a brief look through his insta... wot a weird creature.

What else is it supposed to mean?
A lot of people group all Europe into the "West" , I'm Austrian , Central European , I don't want to be associated with the "West" , not even Scandinavians are "Western" they're Northern European

@30klhlvwizard

Average looking guys roped already.

A lot of people group all Europe into the "West" , I'm Austrian , Central European , I don't want to be associated with the "West" , not even Scandinavians are "Western" they're Northern European

@30klhlvwizard
Never heard of anyone call Eastern Europe as the West.

Attentionfaggot

He is throwing away his height, if I was his height I would make sure I was a gigamogger

still mogs us to death

Honestly, let him be, let him enjoy his own self. He is just dressing how he wants to. Why should we judge him for it? It's a joke, what do you want him to be like? Some bad ass biker beating up young black children? Come on, man, let people do what they want to do. Let them express themselves, you only live once.
This.

Just another nasty white faggot, hope he burns in hell

Average white "man"

dude's a faggot and a sodomite. I pray he comes to repentance.