Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men in relationship with 6+/10 foids... they live on a different planet than me (us). I'll never be able to get on a space-ship to visit that world

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
It's a completely different world. One I never saw or experienced, or ever will for that matter...

I keep seeing Stacy/Chad couples on Instagram and YouTube; or Stacies on Insta... and it REALLY upsets me. Like I literally feel sad and angry

It's a real LRAR feeling for me. It's a different world.

I'm so envious of these couples and Chads, I won't deny it.

Very sad (understatement) that I'll never be in a relationship with a foid.

Angry these things are withheld from me, just because of my face, and height to some extent.

I don't really feel as if they're on the same plane of existence as me, tbh, if they one day got ran over by a garbage truck and were permanently paralysed I couldn't bring myself to care. They've just lived a life far too different from any subhuman's for me to even consider their problems. :feelsjuice:

I hate foids so much. WHY CAN'T THEY BE WITH ME

I don't really feel as if they're on the same plane of existence as me, tbh, if they one day got ran over by a garbage truck and were permanently paralysed I couldn't bring myself to care. They've just lived a life far too different from any subhuman's for me to even consider their problems. :feelsjuice:
same. we who will NEVER ascend (it's over for me as a 26 year old truecel) it HURTS. More than I can ever express in words here. It sounds so bland when I write it but it's real pain

This is also what happens with failed suicide attemps of normies.

volcel behavior rbh

i only date 8+/10 virgins

ive shizcho fantasy maxxed so much i like to think i have the slightest experience of such a world

if they one day got ran over by a garbage truck and were permanently paralysed or killed I would love to see a video of it and it would make me happy
ftfy

No. Can’t do anything about my sexual and manly needs (love, sex, affection from foid I love etc.)
you seems to only care about a relationship only with a 6+ foid

It's a completely different world. One I never saw or experienced, or ever will for that matter...

I keep seeing Stacy/Chad couples on Instagram and YouTube; or Stacies on Insta... and it REALLY upsets me. Like I literally feel sad and angry

It's a real LRAR feeling for me. It's a different world.

I'm so envious of these couples and Chads, I won't deny it.

Very sad (understatement) that I'll never be in a relationship with a foid.

Angry these things are withheld from me, just because of my face, and height to some extent.

I don't care how she looks, they all have the same personality (take the hivepill), and I really can't be bothered. Yeah, it's better to have better-looking toilet but I'd take ugly toilets if I could, I just don't want to be an Incel anymore.

you seems to only care about a relationship only with a 6+ foid
5 would be good too, 6 would be perfect. I just CANT imagine being attracted or getting hard for a 4/10. Who am I kidding, I can’t get any foid kek. And I definitely can’t date a looksmatch, I just can’t. If my standards are too high then do be it :feelscry: