Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men have very very high standards

Just a reddit foid projecting as usual, nothing new here.

Pajeeta baiting

Yeah you got a problem with that

if it's from a foid, always avoid

This can be easily disproved making a catfish tinder or badoo profile of a femcel tier fat roastie. Within a few minutes likes and messages will start coming.

Chads do have very high standards. But that's just what you have to put up with foids when you go for top 5% men; you yourself have to have top tier genetics for them to even consider commitment.

I really liked when she showed at least one example or a statistic on what she was talking about instead of just spewing nonsense

I really liked when she showed at least one example or a statistic on what she was talking about instead of just spewing nonsense
Most women can't do math, just how their brains are wired, they process information based on emotions rather than logic.

rage inducing tbh, i shouldnt read it

Considering that there are a lot more male virgins, a lot more men who are single, a lot more men who struggle with loneliness, a lot more men who get zero attention from women.. one would think that its pretty obvious, its the women with the more insane standards on average than men. But its not like these harpies are capable of thinking that far down the line.

all foids deserve rape

not even chads

Not reading retarded foid word salad that has a %45 percent chance of being written by a tranny