Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men have too many options thanks to online dating!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Ever wonder what happened to love? Men killed it. Yes, us men. Because we have too many options due to online dating.

I’m a guy who’s in a relationship. Have been since 2011. I love my lady, and our union. (we aren’t married as of yet). I’m happy, and committed.
But it took me a long ass time to get here.
Why?
Because of the shitload of options available to the 21st century male. Mainly from the internet/digi-sphere. For the first time in American history, men can actually pick, choose, and (for lack of a better word) acquire women. Even in the real, three dimensional world, a guy trolling a bar for available women, even when he’s at an advanced age, isn’t as creepy as it once was.
Now. Not all men are this way. There are many men who will and do settle down with a good woman. There are a good amount of men who want to and will fall in love with one woman.
But, there are a lot of men who find it hard to even approach the idea of a relationship because of the “candy store” of… the internet. I’d bet that the Net has laid waste to the concept of relationships even more than the sexual revolution of the late 1960s and the 1970s. With the advent of dating sites, and (cue dramatic music)… social media, men have access to women that they’ve never had before. I read on Twitter a few days ago (ironic, I know) that one in five marriages that end in divorce are due to shady Facebook activity by one of the parties involved.

Link to the article

*Chad has too many options thanks to online dating

if you look like Chad Johnson....

Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg

Modern society + modern technology = Polygamy on steroids

*Chad has too many options thanks to online dating
Yeah this article is retarded
He can't conceive of men who've never been in a relationship

Last edited:
This article would be 100% accurate if the genders were reversed

I love my lady, and our union. (we aren’t married as of yet). I’m happy, and committed.
But it took me a long ass time to get here.
Why?
Because of the shitload of options available to the 21st century male. Mainly from the internet/digi-sphere. For the first time in American history, men can actually pick, choose, and (for lack of a better word) acquire women. Even in the real, three dimensional world, a guy trolling a bar for available women, even when he’s at an advanced age, isn’t as creepy as it once was.
Cucc

chad has too many option due to online dating, whereas ugly men like us are starved.

It's a "candy store" he says... What a fucking ignorant prick.

How does that work for the males that aren't even able to pick up the garbage wrappers from off the ground.

I don't have any evidence but I can assure you that tinder alone has already and will be continue to insight more sexual frustration and negative self comparison from the outcasts of society, I think it's dangerous, and should never have been created.

There needs to be standardized blackpill education (parents job), or just put all the good looking polygamous animals in a zoo, private school, or segregated community, so they don't have to keep flaunting and teasing their sexuality to the general public and undesirable males.
Just allowing access to a Tinder account is the most misleading mindfuckpill for the majority of males to endure. Shouldn't be legal to fuck with males in this way.

Men can actually pick, choose and acquire women. That part made me lol. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

:rolleyes:

He either goes dumpster diving or is good-looking.

She really lives in a great planet. I wish i could move there. In my planet happens just the opposite. :feelsbadman: