Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men Have Preferences, Women Have Standards

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★

The major issue is that most men don't have standards to begin with, men have preferences. Women have standards and preferences. It's something I envy about women, almost all women once they get to their mid to late 20s have had enough guys interested in them romantically or have dated enough to know what they would prefer in a significant other and what a standards a significant other must meet. Most men in regards to dating, sexuality and relationships have typically never been in a position of power to reject various women because they did not meet the standards of x y z.

we have one prerequisite though

don't be a bitch

we have one prerequisite though

don't be a bitch

Not even sure about that if you look how many bitches are orbitted by men.

With bitches it's like with feminists. Men don't want feminists, but women define what a feminist is. Antifeminist women of today would be considered radical extremist lunatics a generation ago...

Not even sure about that if you look how many bitches are orbitted by men.

With bitches it's like with feminists. Men don't want feminists, but women define what a feminist is. Antifeminist women of today would be considered radical extremist lunatics a generation ago...
"bitch" meaning a woman that's horrible to the core
one that emotionally manipulates, cheats on and exploits men.

even if she was a 10/10 i wouldn't stand her

"bitch" meaning a woman that's horrible to the core
one that emotionally manipulates, cheats on and exploits men.

even if she was a 10/10 i wouldn't stand her
YOU wouldn't stand her. Most men don't care.

and for the ones who didnt know it : yes, even religious women have high standards, maybe higher than the girls you see everyday (my father had to hard compete against another guy to marry my mother)

Men also have different preferences while women have the same standards. There are men for all types of women, while there is only one type of man for all women.

Men have preferences.

Women have requirements.

Men also have different preferences while women have the same standards. There are men for all types of women, while there is only one type of man for all women.

This. I've met more than one man who likes women I personally would consider to be fat. And more than one man who likes women I personally consider to be too skinny.

Not only standards, but high standards, so high that each day less men will be qualified and this earth will turn into a heaven of chad and hell of incel slaves. Dystopia is coming, if not already here.

Last edited:
High IQ

Men would prefer a woman has attributes x, y, z...
Women demand a man has attributes x, y, z...

Require money
require big dick size
require height
require certain race
require certain looks