Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men have no problem accepting the MS in LMS

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
But many men stop at money and status. Most men will freely admit that money and status attract women. But hate to admit that looks attract women. Why? Because hypothetically, any man can accumulate money or status. Those things can be earned, so it doesn’t seem "unfair"

Even if a man wins the lottery and becomes a multi millionaire that way, there's still an element of fairness to it. If a 55 year old 5'2 balding, potbellied Indian buys a lottery ticket, he has the same odds of winning the $100 million dollar prize as the 25 year old 6'2, norwood zero white Chad who buys a ticket.

But it's hard to admit that good looking men get women because of their looks. Most men can admit that other men get women because of money and status. But will never admit its because of looks, height and race.

Those things can't be earned or won. I resisted the black pill for a while because I couldn't bring myself to admit that my looks, including my height and race, were subpar.

I had no problem at all admitting that women liked men with money and status, mainly because I hypothetically could come into money or do something that increased my social status.

MS? No...AS. Asperger's...Aspie John.

Gwandoya, A.S.

what does lms stand for i am retard

Very true it's a big blow to there ego, there inability to accept the harsh realities,wanting to believe everything is within your control etc unable to put there ego and pride and all that bullshit aside and be real with themselves.