Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men have absolutely no leverage over women anymore

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
She can cheat, make more money than you, divorce you and take half of your money, accuse you of rape so that you go to jail, have you pay alimony for kids that aren´t even yours, etc...

Everything with zero consequences for the woman. As a matter of facts the things I listed are encouraged by society.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it because any man unless he is the top 1% in terms of looks, money and status can be replaced literally within 30 seconds of setting up an online dating profile.

You are nothing special, you are just a faceshot on an online dating site.

"Sounds like you hate women and that's why you are an incel" :soy:

She can cheat, make more money than you, divorce you and take half of your money, accuse you of rape so that you go to jail, have you pay alimony for kids that aren´t even yours, etc...

Everything with zero consequences for the woman. As a matter of facts the things I listed are encouraged by society.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it because any man unless he is the top 1% in terms of looks, money and status can be replaced literally within 30 seconds of setting up an online dating profile.

Yep, you know it's over non-Chads when even Saudi muslims are getting cucked.

I want off this planet

It's all over. Women staying in the kitchen was a legit issue.

Can't argue with them cause they will find another person to ride. Bunch of dudes on social media at the touch of a finger. They are taking STEM jobs and getting dudes to do all the work.

no worries, I will fix that by removing females from existence.

Did they ever, really

Ancient people were wiser than us. There are reasons why women rights are kept thousands of years ago. That wisdom was definitely lost.

They are taking STEM jobs and getting dudes to do all the work.

most epic development yet

last frontier left is for them to take the credit for nobel prize research done by men

MUH WESTERN FREEDOM LIBERTY AND INDEPENDENCE :soy::soy::soy:

Thats why we must nuke this planet