Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men giving up college

inklingPro 1980

inklingPro 1980

Banned
-
This article talks about a growing trend I've known about for some time. That more and more men are either dropping out of college or not going at all. This resonates with me because 15 years ago I dropped out of that bullshit. It did nothing for me and it was a boring waste of time. Stupid electives and I hated the people. I tried both a state and community college. It was like HS 2.0 for me. Oh sure it was great for the slut Stacies and faggot ass Chads. Not for me.

Isn't this what foids want? I mean not like they ever needed to work for anything but now they hold a majority of the degrees and well paying jobs. And you've seen the articles about "educated" and high income sluts who demand their potential partner earns even more. They shun blue collar men like me. I see it every day. Even from skanks who did nothing but marry some rich fuck. They're stuck up and snotty.

It's not going to improve. How many here shunned college? Who dropped out like I did? It's not like a fucking degree helps to get a good job anyway. Now it's also about that networking bullshit and who you know. Most wealthy people are normies. They get their high paying job right out of school cuz they knew the right people. Get married. Have kids. Go to local bars and expensive restaurants every weekend. Drive cars I'll never be able to afford (one for the bitch who does nothing but spread for him as well) and live in nice homes or condos/luxury apts.

I hate struggling at 38. Nothing I ever fucking do is good enough. I'm bitter and angry and jealous. I work my ass off and have since 15 with NOTHING to show for it. I see the job market as shitty as it is getting worse. Not even sure if going back to school is worth the trouble. Reading through the Indeed forums tells the story.... employers want exp, degrees, and don't train, agesim, shit wages, shit or no benefits, gig job bullshit with no security. That's reality for many of us.

Is anyone else angry about this? And foids still aren't happy. I don't give a fuck about them anymore. Or the overpaid Chads they bounce and suck on.

Well, here in the UK, college and university are two separate things. University is like a higher level than college. Most people go to college, then move on to uni afterwards. I went to college for four years, but when I applied for uni, they denied me. This was four years ago now. After seeing how many university graduates end up in shitty dead end wagecuck jobs, I'm not actually too bothered, but I still wonder how my life might have turned out if they hadn't denied me. Maybe I'd be one of the many graduate wagecucks out there with a £16,000+ debt, or maybe I'd actually be successful and be making a six digit income. Who knows?

Is anyone else angry about this? And foids still aren't happy. I don't give a fuck about them anymore. Or the overpaid Chads they bounce and suck on.

The whole education sector is anti-male. Men are also struggling more often in high-schools (or whatever equivalent of high-school a specific Western country has) and generally write worse grades than women. I hope this will create a giant and :fire: backlash the fuckfoids won't forget so quickly...

Yeah, nothing can best the current university system to breed hate in generations to come. I hate every single minute I lose in it. All that stupid pen work to have a piece of paper allowing me to get a job that has nothing to do with what I'm taught in university.

People who actually enjoy going there 1) are low IQ foids/cucks or 2) don't have to worry about money anyway because their parents are already some kinds of billionnaires.

coed was the biggest mistake of all time.

Add me on that list man.

I went to college because my dumbass dad pretty much force me to go and I dropped out after I realized that my degree career field is pretty much outsourced to India.
It's all connections and good looks now.
I don't give a damn how qualified you are. If you're not a whore or a very attractive dude who is charismatic then you can kiss any sort of good career as a pipe dream.

sure certain Fields only attract ugly people and thus they have to take ugly people but for most field with Attractive people what I said qualifies.

I remember when I tried to go in for an IT position and I have 6 years of it experience plus a little degree and they hired this dumb bitch with no degree and no computer experience because I worked at the prison and these dumbasses tried to call me up from my position in the kitchen to come fix their Tech and I cussed them off.

its just the new economy. human labor is nearly worthless. what little jobs are left, favor women because they are better consumers.

I am only in uni because if I drop out my mom will lose her shit and be too embarrassed to talk about her dropout son to other relatives and her friends.

I hate my country so much I'm going to finish my college degree to spite them.

Add me on that list man.

I went to college because my dumbass dad pretty much force me to go and I dropped out after I realized that my degree career field is pretty much outsourced to India.
It's all connections and good looks now.
I don't give a damn how qualified you are. If you're not a whore or a very attractive dude who is charismatic then you can kiss any sort of good career as a pipe dream.

sure certain Fields only attract ugly people and thus they have to take ugly people but for most field with Attractive people what I said qualifies.

I remember when I tried to go in for an IT position and I have 6 years of it experience plus a little degree and they hired this dumb bitch with no degree and no computer experience because I worked at the prison and these dumbasses tried to call me up from my position in the kitchen to come fix their Tech and I cussed them off.
U worked in prison?
This article talks about a growing trend I've known about for some time. That more and more men are either dropping out of college or not going at all. This resonates with me because 15 years ago I dropped out of that bullshit. It did nothing for me and it was a boring waste of time. Stupid electives and I hated the people. I tried both a state and community college. It was like HS 2.0 for me. Oh sure it was great for the slut Stacies and faggot ass Chads. Not for me.

Isn't this what foids want? I mean not like they ever needed to work for anything but now they hold a majority of the degrees and well paying jobs. And you've seen the articles about "educated" and high income sluts who demand their potential partner earns even more. They shun blue collar men like me. I see it every day. Even from skanks who did nothing but marry some rich fuck. They're stuck up and snotty.

It's not going to improve. How many here shunned college? Who dropped out like I did? It's not like a fucking degree helps to get a good job anyway. Now it's also about that networking bullshit and who you know. Most wealthy people are normies. They get their high paying job right out of school cuz they knew the right people. Get married. Have kids. Go to local bars and expensive restaurants every weekend. Drive cars I'll never be able to afford (one for the bitch who does nothing but spread for him as well) and live in nice homes or condos/luxury apts.

I hate struggling at 38. Nothing I ever fucking do is good enough. I'm bitter and angry and jealous. I work my ass off and have since 15 with NOTHING to show for it. I see the job market as shitty as it is getting worse. Not even sure if going back to school is worth the trouble. Reading through the Indeed forums tells the story.... employers want exp, degrees, and don't train, agesim, shit wages, shit or no benefits, gig job bullshit with no security. That's reality for many of us.

Feel the same way. I think very soon when invompetent foids start fuckin up the jobs that men do....it will be a different criteria for hiring such as a test instead of showing a worthless degree. So anyone who passed the test would be hired. Different test by diff companies

i dropped out then was kicked from college (went twice) and at 19 am now working fulltime towards a blue collar career (electrician) and I know I will always regret that I couldn't do uni and experience the pleasures that only normies get to experience there

i dropped out then was kicked from college (went twice) and at 19 am now working fulltime towards a blue collar career (electrician) and I know I will always regret that I couldn't do uni and experience the pleasures that only normies get to experience there

You're being smart. I wish to God I had taken on a trade. But no it was go to college go to college being pushed on me for years by school. Fuck the college experience dude.... you're already light years ahead of me and I'm double your age. You're going into a viable career. You know what I do? I walk dogs. I'm a pet sitter. I love animals and it's fine but I don't get respect and I'm certainly not making much money. I feel like an asshole tbh. So you're doing the right thing. I only wish I had that opportunity. Instead of wasting my fucking time in college.

U worked in prison?

Feel the same way. I think very soon when invompetent foids start fuckin up the jobs that men do....it will be a different criteria for hiring such as a test instead of showing a worthless degree. So anyone who passed the test would be hired. Different test by diff companies

Yeah was food service which is a cafeteria lady. Worked around the inmates and got called ugly and told that I would be killed and raped every day.

Well, here in the UK, college and university are two separate things. University is like a higher level than college. Most people go to college, then move on to uni afterwards. I went to college for four years, but when I applied for uni, they denied me. This was four years ago now. After seeing how many university graduates end up in shitty dead end wagecuck jobs, I'm not actually too bothered, but I still wonder how my life might have turned out if they hadn't denied me. Maybe I'd be one of the many graduate wagecucks out there with a £16,000+ debt, or maybe I'd actually be successful and be making a six digit income. Who knows?

its the exact same in Canada

We go to college and after university

Yeah was food service which is a cafeteria lady. Worked around the inmates and got called ugly and told that I would be killed and raped every day.
U were a guard and nigs wanted to rape u?

U were a guard and nigs wanted to rape u?

I had no gun and was basically a cafeteria lady in charge of making sure the inmates prepare meals for lunch and dinner without pissing in it or jacking in it. I've been threatened so much to be raped and killed that I pretty much have comebacks to everything.
The prison was 60 percent black, 19 percent white and the rest asian and mexican.

There was this cool guy in there who was the warden's orderly who was blackpilled as fuck as he got a life sentence when he caught his wife cheating and he killed both her and the guy she was seeing(He knew she was married) with a shotgun and tried to kill himself but the ambulance saved him.

Now he has part of his face gone but he admits he wasn't a looker before hand.

I didn't go to college because I stopped getting taller and started balding.. subconsciously knew I didn't belong, and I would never have survived in that sexual market. I'm 24 btw so this was post-social media/natural selection era.

maybe more guys are realizing the same thing ?

anyways, the asteroid can't come soon enough

I had no gun and was basically a cafeteria lady in charge of making sure the inmates prepare meals for lunch and dinner without pissing in it or jacking in it. I've been threatened so much to be raped and killed that I pretty much have comebacks to everything.
The prison was 60 percent black, 19 percent white and the rest asian and mexican.

There was this cool guy in there who was the warden's orderly who was blackpilled as fuck as he got a life sentence when he caught his wife cheating and he killed both her and the guy she was seeing(He knew she was married) with a shotgun and tried to kill himself but the ambulance saved him.

Now he has part of his face gone but he admits he wasn't a looker before hand.
What corruption did u see or inmates tried to get u to bring stuff? How did they do it or try

What corruption did u see or inmates tried to get u to bring stuff? How did they do it or try

Inmates try but it's never worth as the money they give you ain't worth getting arrested and getting felony put on you and your name in the paper. Ask for corruption I know that the search team up there pretty much takes phones and drugs and then they have their Patsy's resale the drugs and give them a cut of the money.

I also know that plenty of the veteran officer get looked at the other way so they can bring drugs and stuff in there.

if you're not an officer or haven't been there for a long time then nobody covers your ass so if you're bringing shit in you got a chance to get in caught.

pretty much everybody up there in a management position is stealing money from the state but the state don't pay shit anyway.

Inmates try but it's never worth as the money they give you ain't worth getting arrested and getting felony put on you and your name in the paper. Ask for corruption I know that the search team up there pretty much takes phones and drugs and then they have their Patsy's resale the drugs and give them a cut of the money.

I also know that plenty of the veteran officer get looked at the other way so they can bring drugs and stuff in there.

if you're not an officer or haven't been there for a long time then nobody covers your ass so if you're bringing shit in you got a chance to get in caught.

pretty much everybody up there in a management position is stealing money from the state but the state don't pay shit anyway.
How are they stealing money?

Buddy of mine said that when guards got caught fuckin or bring in small stuff....they just got fired and walked off.....no reporting or no cops. Plus most of the people who work their are related to each other or know each other. Most of them. U have africans too?>

Time to embrace the future boyos.

DOWNTON_ABBEY_EP1_43.jpg

How are they stealing money?

Buddy of mine said that when guards got caught fuckin or bring in small stuff....they just got fired and walked off.....no reporting or no cops. Plus most of the people who work their are related to each other or know each other. Most of them. U have africans too?>

Used to be if you got busted you were walked off but new administration came in and now your arrested, you get a felony and your name is in the paper. Most of the ghetto trash they hire cause the state is desperate take the risk(no retirement anymore, no raises in over ten years and benefits go up every year).

As for how they steal money management is like my former boss man who gets a budget to buy food monthly for the prison population. My boss buys the cheapest shit he can and then he Pockets the rest of the stuff. Sometimes he even fudges the numbers (illegal) and blames us for the inmates stealing stuff when it's him buying stuff under budget and pocketing the money.

Anything government has corruption in it especially state level.

I have acquired a bachelor's degree and master's degree in STEM fields, and I grew tired of the extremely two-faced aspect of the institution itself: results-oriented STEM portion of the school versus the rank faggotry of almost everything else. The University Administration always makes the university appear so self-aggrandizing even though you can look through the professor webpages of nearly every other university from state colleges all the way up to the Ivy Leagues and realize they teach virtually identical curricula for most STEM fields. It's embarrassing. Also, their anti-white and anti-male ideological disposition, sanctioned by the administration itself (and it doesn't matter which college, it's everywhere) made me pledge to never give money to a college again.

I hear you bro life is a fucking big fucking JOKE a bigger joke than all the blue short haired sjw man hating feminist cunts weight on a scale. Rope or ER