Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men fuck mostly for validation

Incel4Real

Incel4Real

Poster
-
Sure sex is pure pleasure, but the male orgasm is nothing compared to feeling desired by a woman. A female willingly having sex with you means that she approves of your genetics, of your being.

Think about it, a guy would rather have a sweet and caring 5/10 gf over fucking 10/10 hookers. Women, on the other hand, would rather fuck a 10/10 Chad prostitute over being in a relationship with their looksmatch. Girls only fuck for pleasure and genetics. They know that they have inherent value due to being baby makers so validation is pre established. What they want from sex is to have a genetically superior man penetrate their roasted cunts with his alpha cock whether he has feelings for them or not.

For females, sex is all about getting dominated by a man. Hell, I bet sluts would pay Chad to roleplay as a rapist. Men, however, they fuck because they want to know that a girl likes them and that their dick and genes are capable of satisfying her. In other words, men are the ones who are emotional and caring not women.

How do we accomplish anything in a world like this?

Too bad plenty of fakecels on here admitted to getting validated.

Gotta believe it’s the male sex drive.

How the hell would I know when I never experienced it.