Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men from ancient times warned us about women

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
And now we are here and realize just how right they were. Learning it the hard way. Every words those based men said are true af e.g. from Cato The Elder.

And religions.

True af but normies cannot learn from them. Most people actually think that people back then were stupid or "less educated" but tbh when it comes to human nature and running a society they knew more.

It's obvious if you look at clown world compared to the past where every society was patriarchal.

When i read the Old Testament many things were prohibited for females because women indulge in degeneracy at the first chance and seduce the men to do the same.

True af but normies cannot learn from them. Most people actually think that people back then were stupid or "less educated" but tbh when it comes to human nature and running a society they knew more.

It's obvious if you look at clown world compared to the past where every society was patriarchal.
Exactly, I was talking with a normie about women and how they shouldn't vote, and I talked about ancient quotes, and he said that I shouldn't base my opinion on what figures of the past said! As if they were somehow less intelligent than now :feelstastyman:.

Exactly, I was talking with a normie about women and how they shouldn't vote, and I talked about ancient quotes, and he said that I shouldn't base my opinion on what figures of the past said! As if they were somehow less intelligent than now :feelstastyman:.