Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men don't owe women anything....[HIGH IQ GTFIH]

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Libtards will say that women don't owe men anything...but at the same time say that men need to make changes to accommodate women...and pay taxes to subsidize foids and chads children using the welfare system..but we have things like welfare and take our tax dollars to try to make women's products free....they accommodate women by making things like maternity...but no muh PaTrIaRcHy...no But..but ...male privilege...

Attachments

• bddf1b9226fc8004677e1bc25dfbf180.mp4
    7.2 MB
Watched the first video and it's insufferable.

We don't tell people who are susceptible to be victims of crime to be careful because we blame them. We tell them to be careful because crime exist and some people are more vulnerable to it than others. You don't solve crime with education. I mean you could in theory but that's what society tries and tries over and over again and it's never enough to fully eradicate crime.

"Teach your sons", he says. What a dumbass. Has it occurred to him that many of these criminals may not have parents or may be sons of criminals themselves ?

Watched the first video and it's insufferable.

We don't tell people who are susceptible to be victims of crime to be careful because we blame them. We tell them to be careful because crime exist and some people are more vulnerable to it than others. You don't solve crime with education. I mean you could in theory but that's what society tries and tries over and over again and it's never enough to fully eradicate crime.

"Teach your sons", he says. What a dumbass. Has it occurred to him that many of these criminals may not have parents or may be sons of criminals themselves ?
Exactly bad ppl are going to do bad things ...liberal moment

Not one pixel.

This is such a stupid analogy.
First of all, it's saying women are being punished by having to take precautionary measures against violent people that might attack them.
That's like saying home owners are being punished by having to lock their doors because of thieves that would steal all your stuff while you are gone somewhere.

Pink haired rich faggot

Not one millisecond but chad worship has to end once and for all

Exactly bad ppl are going to do bad things ...liberal moment
We can solve all problems in the world by just educating each other guys. Our speech is magic, we can get world peace by just talking about stuff. Now let's all hold hands and sing...
sheila broflovski singing GIF by South Park

That retard has no fucking clue where crime comes from.

Last edited:
I wanna punch these fags so hard.

one woman dies a horrific death, walking home at night = everyone goes batshit crazy

do these people realize that men are more likely to suffer from violence?

thousands of men die from getting mugged and killed = media: "we don't have data for that"

translation: we ignore that part.

women are always the victims.

men are 10x more likely to be victims of violence.

Last edited:
I will never change my life to make anyone else feel safe. Fuck everyone of you faggots, cucks and foids.

JFC I watched an other of these videos and it's insufferable AF.

lol the cuckery in those videos .

There is a reason that crimes are mostly male oriented , but its mans fault

jfl and this sOcIeTy

i cant sit through this shit without having an aneursym.

If no one has rights to steal my car does that mean I shouldn't lock my car? You can't blame the victim if someone steals my car. It's not my fault is someone steals it so therefore I shouldn't worry about locking the doors or anything.

Nobody "deserves" to get attacked but nasty things happen all the time. The life you live and the risks you take can lead to outcomes. Someone might smoke for 10 years without getting lung cancer while someone else gets ran over by a drunk driver and dies. Life is sometimes random and shitty things can happen to anyone. If you are physically inferior as female then you should accept that and live your life according to that. Take risks or stay safe. We can't just become Gods and reshape the world and make females physically and biologically equal to men. Men happen to have more testosterone, more muscle, more power and larger bodies. There happens to be psychopathic men who are willing to damage others. These are also the men you females are most attracted to. These violent criminal men are the most wanted sexual partners. The world happens to be like that.