Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal men don't give a shit if a woman is autistic

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
and not whether she is average or ugly, or tall or short, or poor or rich
The only preference I see men having is that they are not fat

women are fucking eugenicists, all their preferences are about immutable things

And the difference is that even though men have a consumer dream, they get along very well with someone who doesn't even come close to that dream, while women don't accept anything less than what they prefer.

what the fuck, women are so boring

Autistic girls can only be rejected by Chads. Anyone a bit above their level, on their level, or below, will accept their autism just fine.

But, as we all know, women shoot way above their league, always.

I'd like an aspie gf tbh

Oh, man, i feel like fucking shit right now. I was coping but i just read a story how foid kissed one guy and i feel so fucking bad
Wtf is its relevance to bbws tho?
Im in coommaxxed state now
Nothing can bother me

I would like a girlfriend as retarded as me

because the only value of a woman is its hole

Autistic girls can only be rejected by Chads. Anyone a bit above their level, on their level, or below, will accept their autism just fine.

But, as we all know, women shoot way above their league, always.
autistic girl are the most chad only too

And the difference is that even though men have a consumer dream, they get along very well with someone who doesn't even come close to that dream, while women don't accept anything less than what they prefer.
Also, for many autistic men autistic women would be their dream partner while most autistic women would rather take anyone before they take a fellow autist.

I've actually dated an autistic woman before. Before any of you freak out, she romantically rejected me and eventually cut me off completely; I never even got a hug from her. I'm still considering hanging myself over that because she was the living embodiment of my perfect woman and I'll never cross paths with someone as good as her again.

They're honestly not hard to deal with if you're sensitive to their needs and even great to talk with if their special interests align with your real interests. On the other hand neurotypical women play retarded, incomprehensible mind games with you all the time and hold no interests to talk about whatsoever.

Autistic women FTW.

Even if you can't touch her, the mere companionship of a woman you desire so deeply is a great pleasure. You guys should try it sometime.
Nigga they don’t want anything to do with me. Romantic or not.

Men are the true romantics, we are the only ones who can genuinely fall in love with a foid’s flaws because flaws such as being autistic or short on foids only makes them weaker and more submissive, even being fat isn’t as much of a flaw on women because bbw lovers probably like how fat foids can’t move properly

Meanwhile foids expect their partners to be perfect and do everything for them

They're honestly not hard to deal with if you're sensitive to their needs and even great to talk with if their special interests align with your real interests. On the other hand neurotypical women play retarded, incomprehensible mind games with you all the time and hold no interests to talk about whatsoever.
Yeah, that's one of the best things about autistic women even for friendship. I am half-online friends with a maybe autistic woman and it's really refreshing that I can be somewhat honest with her. Normally if I would have told any other woman what I told her she would have ghosted me, but she hasn't.
(And no, zero romantic feelings from her. She once even said that she was hoping I didn't mean something in a sexual way)

"Autistic" Foids are NT Chad only

I love autistic foids :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: