Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men cannot be "virgins."

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
In these times, the term "virgin" is often used to describe men who have never had sex. However, this is a bizarre practice.

Traditionally, the term "virgin" was used for females, and never or very rarely for males.

Men cannot be "virgins" because when a man has sex with a foid, nothing about his body changes. This is of course, not the case for women.

The common practice of referring to men as virgins is a product of feminism and "sexual liberation," as sexual validation from foids became more and more important for men to be considered 'masculine' and to be accepted into mainstream society.

In past, more traditional times, no one cared if you had sex with women or not, as a man. What mattered for you, as a man, was your health, your wealth, your bloodline, your ability in combat, your honor, your ability to keep your word, etc. Your ability to "slay" never once factored in.

In past, more traditional times, no one cared if you had sex with women or not, as a man. What mattered for you, as a man, was your health, your wealth, your bloodline, your ability in combat, your honor, your ability to keep your word, etc. Your ability to "slay" never once factored in.
I wish this was more encouraged and practiced in nowadays society. It's so over for the modern world

I'm not a virgin then?

We have solved Inceldom

Tbh tho most Chad.is users are probably not virgin

I'm not a virgin then?

We have solved Inceldom

Tbh tho most Chad.is users are probably not virgin

In past, more traditional times, no one cared if you had sex with women or not, as a man
Literally a cope. Sex always was part of being a men. Its the caring for women afterwards is what exaggerated. Spartan men had to risk their lives to fuck a women, but once they did, the men would fuck off and let the foid to raise his chad child. Here are more examples from pompeii

My favorite one:
Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men's behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Virgin is just someone who hasn't engaged in sexual activity, this doesn't imply that there should be some kind of physical evidence proving its existence, its just a concept like math or happiness

Agree. Its gay as hell to say a man is a virgin as if he has a hymen or something. They need to use a extra term for men who never had P in V

The concept of virginity was only applied to female. They are the ones getting fucked.
Females are never virgin, their dogs fuck them, they use fruits and furnitures.

Good thread.
I slightly disagree because in some cases it was considered important for men to be celibate (like with priests).
However this point is undeniable:
Men cannot be "virgins" because when a man has sex with a foid, nothing about his body changes. This is of course, not the case for women.
Feminists try to disprove this all the time (muh hymen breaking while riding a bycicle, muh bad female anatomy) precisely because it is true and justifies every previous social mechanism used to kept foids in their place.

I can see your point. I think the term virgin is only really used for lack of a better word
I guess it is correct to say that celibacy, and not virginity, was important for men, and somehow we lumped the meaning of those words. A lot of degeneracy and contempt for the past is enabled through the manipulation/misunderstanding of words.

Greeks loved their virgin boys tho