Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men beauty standards are fucked

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★★★
23d 9h 57m
As a female you really have to be a below bottom of the barrel monstrosity to not get any attention, and even then it wouldn't be hard to get laid because even good looking men will stick their prick into anything with a heartbeat.

When the next soy says "beauty is subjective" I think that they're not completely wrong, however it really only applies to women, something I noticed even in my everyday life. For example while female acquaintences unanimously agree on guys' attractiveness levels, male ones' opinions on women are usually varied, hell sometimes I could find a sub 5 girl cute in her own way, and sometimes even imperfection can be a plus for some.

If you're woman it's almost impossible to lose: fat? Venus type bro, looks fertile bro. Strong chin and jaw: model material bro. Weak chin: more feminine. Hooded eyes: hot. prey eyes: cute, tall: amazonian, short: cute animal like etc...
Now as a guy the odds are incredibly stacked against you it's not even funny, almost all women will agree that their type would be tall, lean, have hunter eyes and have a square chiseled jaw.

However should the kikes start pushing different male types in the media as attractive that could help make things a bit different.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
★★★
17d 1h 51m
However should the kikes start pushing different male types in the media as attractive that could help make things a bit different.
thats not going to do anything :feelskek:

women will still want the chad of the past

just because you put a metal gold sheen over trash doesn't mean it isn't trash its just glorified trash

women are hypergamistic in nature meaning their idea of what is sexy and what isn't is based off of the best template for offspring :feelskek:

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
59d 10h 12m
Woman are on Insert CD Mode

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
36d 17h 35m
egg are valuable while sperm is worthless

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★★★
23d 9h 57m

just because you put a metal gold sheen over trash doesn't mean it isn't trash its just glorified trash

women are hypergamistic in nature meaning their idea of what is sexy and what isn't is based off of the best template for offspring :feelskek:
Yes but here's the thing, boomers had it way easier due to chad not being as glorified and overexposed as he is today, I believe some influence can be done, even if it's little.
egg are valuable while sperm is worthless
That is true but it's not like women in 2022 hop on the carousel for reproductive purposes, in fact when they are done they'll still settle and breed with an ugly male who can provide stability and security.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
★★★
17d 1h 51m
Yes but here's the thing, boomers had it way easier due to chad not being as glorified and overexposed as he is today, I believe some influence can be done, even if it's little.
it was harder for foids to get that perfect man back then because they didn't have tinder or anything like that

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

IT cucks GTFO
★★★★
28d 20h 34m

:yes:

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

IT cucks GTFO
★★★★
28d 20h 34m
it was harder for foids to get that perfect man back then because they didn't have tinder or anything like that
And they weren't allowed to choose their men.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
55d 12h 50m
The problem is that with a makeup they can immediately jump from 6 to 8/10. Like almost a completely new person.

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★★★
120d 18h 19m

That is true but it's not like women in 2022 hop on the carousel for reproductive purposes, in fact when they are done they'll still settle and breed with an ugly male who can provide stability and security.
The best thing that could be done is make social media and dating apps illegal. No more females getting attention from hundreds of men, being picky because of said attention, or dating chads hundreds of miles away. They will be limited to whoever is around them irl. That’s how boomers had it easy, foids didn’t have all these options.

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★★★
23d 9h 57m
The best thing that could be done is make social media and dating apps illegal. No more females getting attention from hundreds of men, being picky because of said attention, or dating chads hundreds of miles away. They will be limited to whoever is around them irl. That’s how boomers had it easy, foids didn’t have all these options.
:yes::yes:

D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
4d 22h 29m
:yes: I fully agree. It would not only stop females from getting attention but chads too.

Traditional "dating" apps don't exist anymore anyway. I know this because I still try. Most women only want sex with :chad:.

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★★★
120d 18h 19m
:yes: I fully agree. It would not only stop females from getting attention but chads too.

Traditional "dating" apps don't exist anymore anyway. I know this because I still try. Most women only want sex with :chad:.
Yeah until their 30’s when they want to be a wife not realizing that that should start when they’re young. No man wants to marry a whore in her 30’s, that’s a shit deal. Most of her fertility is gone at that age and is when she should stop having kids but these days it’s when they begin jfl. Ass backwards society.

A

ASPDcel

Banned
-
17h 1m