Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Men are worse than women’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Men are worse than women, there are more male killers than female killers’.

And guess what, cucks and feminists? You get women that shag and even get into relationships with them type of men so are they really any better for rewarding the behaviour of killers?

Last edited:
Women have sex with murderers and reward their behavior. So thus women are enablers and just as bad.

And still I have never killed anyone so shut the fuck up otherwise I may get started.

Also is it ok now to mention criminal statistics in order to point the finger at particular demographics? I thought this was racist or something :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Holes can sense better personalities, the more crimes you commit, the better personality you have.

Women are nasty and evil by nature, they don't see us as human. Women take pleasure in driving the ugly man into suicide.

And still I have never killed anyone so shut the fuck up otherwise I may get started.

Also is it ok now to mention criminal statistics in order to point the finger at particular demographics? I thought this was racist or something :waitwhat:
Society is doomed, man, very doomed, feminism destroyed it.

a foid should've thrown some pussy to my nigga kemper

men can take away women rights in one day. what will holes do? throw make up box at men. men are 3x steonger than holes. yes men are worse than toilets.

there are way more female killers due to abortions.

men can take away women rights in one day. what will holes do? throw make up box at men. men are 3x steonger than holes. yes men are worse than toilets.
Taking away their rights is the only way to fix society.

a foid should've thrown some pussy to my nigga kemper