Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are the romantic gender

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
IMG 9713

While foids only desire is to be used and abused, men actually have a deep passionate love that they wanted to give to one woman but society and female nature has prevent good hearted men from being able to procreate and live fulfilling lives due to their genetics. While men get accused of being rapists and creeps, true good men are left rejected because the so called rapists only account for Chads or low inhib shitskins. The reason women only see Chad rapists is because the good hearted men who happen to be unattractive are completely out of sight and mind.

Women are genuinely evil for choosing the men that they choose, and they are not the romantic gender. They are the satanic gender, even their sexual reproductive organs form the shape of a ram or pentagram. Women were made in the image of Satan; beautiful to look at, tempting, cunning, but will take everything from you in the end.

- Wants to be used and abused
- Gets used and abused then blames all men for it

Rip to anyone who thinks foids care about romance

Women's sexual fantasies:
1117px-Doggo.jpg

Women's sexual fantasies:
1117px-Doggo.jpg
Dogs love licking peanut butter off of foid’s smelly rotten fish hole full of blood, pus, and Tyrone’s semen.

Water, women have not made even 10% of the total romantic culture from romance novels, to poems, poems and songs.

I often read at the local library and I've seen lots of foids read romance (they go to the romance shelf). Not long ago I checked what type of books there are and it's mostly about a rich or handsome tall guy settling down for an average becky. Women do read romance though

I often read at the local library and I've seen lots of foids read romance (they go to the romance shelf). Not long ago I checked what type of books there are and it's mostly about a rich or handsome tall guy settling down for an average becky. Women do read romance though
to get a better taste of what passes today as literature among foids, look at the trash they have here https://bookriot.com/

I read this on .org and it really stuck with me
"Men are romantics pretending to be realists, women are realists pretending to be romantics."

I read this on .org and it really stuck with me
"Men are romantics pretending to be realists, women are realists pretending to be romantics."
:feelsrope:

I agree moids are cucked