Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are the new nigger.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
The state that men are in as a whole is very similar to what black people went through before the civil rights movement.
What exactly are men today that black people were?
Second class citizens.
Segregated.
Being incarcerated for false rape accusations.
Given really heavy sentences for the same crime of a woman
Being discriminated against in education and workforce
Being killed far more often
Lower life expectancy
No protection from anything unlike what women get all of
Far more incarceration rates
Likely to suffer from violence
And all of our problems are ignored by everyone.
Under the new female centered system, all Y chromosome bearers are niggers to the female centered society. We are the ugly monstrosities and beasts who matter nothing. We are second class citizens.
Jim crow laws are simply the family court, and Uncle Tom's are simply the cucks running and enforcing this shitty system that chews and swallows men whole, and the KKK is simply feminism who lauds the murder, abortion, or mutilation of men.
You guests may try to downplay men's genuine shitty deal they've been given, but make no mistake, our problems can't be ignored or downplayed forever. There will be a rise of men sick of this shit, and soon you'll find that the natural order of things will be back. If living in the wilderness becomes better for a man than living in society, then expect an uprising. Our anger alone will destroy you.
Women are human beings, but men are not. We are "miggers" and humankind and mankind are now separate.

You mean white men, right?

yeah because men of all colors are equal..:feelstastyman:

+8 men= light skinned mulattoes
4-8 men= niggers
sub4 men= nigger kike Irish Hutu and all race/ethnicity conveivable that people dislike put together.

+8 men= light skinned mulattoes
4-8 men= niggers
sub4 men= nigger kike Irish Hutu and all race/ethnicity conveivable that people dislike put together.
Even Chads aren't really safe anymore. They have to worry about if some girl is gonna turn on them and accuse them of rape. At least we don't have to worry about going to jail yet.

The law treats all men who aren't some elite the same.
bullshit / too many examples non related to inceldom of ethnics getting fucked over and white skin going scott free..

We need to stop talking about all men as if we're on the same boat. The vast majority of men (western ones at least) are filthy numale cucks who deserve genocide.

bullshit / too many examples non related to inceldom of ethnics getting fucked over and white skin going scott free..
Anecdotes don't prove anything. If it made it to the news, then clearly someone actually gave a shit about the discrimination. Nobody gives a shit about what men go through. At least you have support groups against racial discrimination. Men get nothing.

Can we get a term of endearment that only incels can call each other? Similar like the n word

We need to stop talking about all men as if we're on the same boat. The vast majority of men (western ones at least) are filthy numale cucks who deserve genocide.
We are on the same boat. Cucks and numales are obviously our worst enemy, but feminism doesn't spare them either. Either we convert them to the dark side or hang them in the gallows for their female pandering.
We are on the same boat. Cucks and numales are obviously our worst enemy, but feminism doesn't spare them either. Either we convert them to the dark side or hang them in the gallows for their female pandering.

All men. Chad is a myth.

Anecdotes don't prove anything. If it made it to the news, then clearly someone actually gave a shit about the discrimination. Nobody gives a shit about what men go through. At least you have support groups against racial discrimination. Men get nothing.
"anecdotes dont prove anything"/ of course they dont / "nobody gives a shit what men goes through" ugly men you mean / chads are cared for and protected especially "white" chads by stacies and all whores alike. im talking in all facets of life..

"anecdotes dont prove anything"/ of course they dont / "nobody gives a shit what men goes through" ugly men you mean / chads are cared for and protected especially "white" chads by stacies and all whores alike. im talking in all facets of life..
Chads, especially the celeb chads, are being accused of rape and having their careers destroyed over it. It's even on the news. Feminism sacrifices all men no matter how good they look, some women just might choose not to destroy your life while others will.

Our true enemies are feminists and cucks, not chads.

I should also mention that if you were a femoid, then your race wouldn't fucking matter. You would still live life on tutorial mode compared to men. Sure, some races of men have it less shitty than others in the dating game, but you have to remembER who truly runs shit right now. We are still second class citizens regardless of race.

Hell, black women are getting much lighter sentences than white men. It's not a race issue anymore, it's mostly gynocentrism and we need to band together to overthrow feminism.

I should also mention that if you were a femoid, then your race wouldn't fucking matter. You would still live life on tutorial mode compared to men. Sure, some races of men have it less shitty than others in the dating game, but you have to remembER who truly runs shit right now. We are still second class citizens regardless of race.

Hell, black women are getting much lighter sentences than white men. It's not a race issue anymore, it's mostly gynocentrism and we need to band together to overthrow feminism.

of course race wouldnt matter with pussy pass thats universal / it just threw me off that you said the law treats all non elite men the same which just isnt true / but i got your points i agree with some of them but not all also it still is a race thing (in general) i also think getting rid of feminism wont happen due to alot of shit / beyonce said it best girls run the world / as a nihilist i only see shit getting worse..

of course race wouldnt matter with pussy pass thats universal / it just threw me off that you said the law treats all non elite men the same which just isnt true / but i got your points i agree with some of them but not all also it still is a race thing (in general) i also think getting rid of feminism wont happen due to alot of shit / beyonce said it best girls run the world / as a nihilist i only see shit getting worse..
I guess you‘re right though when you say that uglier men are treated differently by law. After all, all the judges are pozzed feminist scum. Chads certainly have it better than us, but they have it shittier than femoids because theyre still men. We can honestly only defeat feminism if men worked together, and feminists are working hard to keep men divided by race.
I guess you‘re right though when you say that uglier men are treated differently by law. After all, all the judges are pozzed feminist scum. Chads certainly have it better than us, but they have it shittier than femoids because theyre still men. We can honestly only defeat feminism if men worked together, and feminists are working hard to keep men divided by race.

I've said this and I'll say this again, men need to start beating women again. Too bad cuck laws protect femoids entirely. Natural orxer being brought again would be having the ability to put our women in law like the beast they are.

Inceltears will say this is white men wanting to feel like victims.

Women are the new white people.

They never want to talk about this.

Is this thread title a reference to the famous quote by some Roastie that "Woman is the nigger of the world."?

Is this thread title a reference to the famous quote by some Roastie that "Woman is the nigger of the world."?
It applies to men at least a hundred times more.

Women are the new white people.
White women are literally the most priviledged people in all history, yet they still find something to bitch and moan about.