Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are the more empathetic gender

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★
Ancient men evolved the ability to empathize with each other in order to cooperate better during hunts, as that was a must in order to ensure a large haul.

Ancient women didn't get this, and as such are more standoffish, as a mother guarding her children are supposed to be.

I don't know how this got flipped.

True, but that doesnt mean much. I agree that men are more empathetic than toilets, but nearly no male i ever met had any sort of empathy with me or my struggles

True, but that doesnt mean much. I agree that men are more empathetic than toilets, but nearly no male i ever met had any sort of empathy with me or my struggles
It's likely male "tough guy" socialization is standing in the way, not empathy itself. If you phrased your struggles to be a bit more macho during conversation, that'd probably change.

True, there's barely any difference at the end of the day. Both genders are garbage tbh

It's likely male "tough guy" socialization is standing in the way, not empathy itself. If you phrased your struggles to be a bit more macho during conversation, that'd probably change.
Its not that. They literally cant imagine lives/lifestyles different from their own. They will never be able to understand you when you adress topics such as heightism, lookism, inceldom etc.

True, there's barely any difference at the end of the day. Both genders are garbage tbh
You aren't allowed to have that opinion here. MEN ARE SUPERIOR.