Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are the expendable gender even though we are dying out

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
There is one "Y" chromosome to make a male that cannot be replaced but women get two "X" chromosomes which gurantees their survival.
Face it, We the male gender are dying out

btw, this is probally also the reason Testerone levels in men are at an alltime low and we have even more soyboys/maginanas than ever before
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Low T1
Low T2
Low T3
Low T4

TL,DR: Women have two copies of their chromosomes which gurantees their survial when men only have one. Over the years the "Y" chromosomes have been getting smaller leading to less and less Testerone and other growth hormone production creating Soyboys. The Male Gender will eventually dissapear off the face of the Earth.

TL,DR: IT'S OVER FOR "XY" CELS

Last edited:
fuaaaarkkkk the future truly is foid. on the bright side the world will end since there wont be any men to reproduce with foids.

It's over if you're not a giga Chad tbh... you will become cucked in some way. We need a legitimate uprising.

I would love to see this day. Remember the foids on survival on their island where they couldn't even build shelter whereas the men had shelter, food, organization, hierarchy, division of labour?

I would love to see the WHOLE OF EARTH as one big female survivor failure. Women sleeping under trees and eating berries to stay alive.

Lifefuel.

fuaaaarkkkk the future truly is foid. on the bright side the world will end since there wont be any men to reproduce with foids.
Humans truly deserve to die out in a number of respects. We treat each other like shit so often. And Earth would probably be better off without humanity screwing things up, and no more Chads screwing all the girls.

Males are unironically retarded. It baffles me that we allow females to fuck with us when it'd be a lot easier if we just enslaved them all for free sex.

It's over if you're not a giga Chad tbh... you will become cucked in some way. We need a legitimate uprising.
Thomas Jefferson said it was good to have a revolution every 10 years. We're somewhat overdue in a number of places. And maybe this isn't what he meant, but fuck it, now's our time to shine

I would love to see this day. Remember the foids on survival on their island where they couldn't even build shelter whereas the men had shelter, food, organization, hierarchy, division of labour?

I would love to see the WHOLE OF EARTH as one big female survivor failure. Women sleeping under trees and eating berries to stay alive.

Lifefuel.
did this come from a tv show or something?
Males are unironically retarded. It baffles me that we allow females to fuck with us when it'd be a lot easier if we just enslaved them all for free sex.
Some men are just incapable of doing so, years of breeding has reduced T levels over the years

Last edited:
I think that the Y chromosome is getting smaller because the Y chromosome is throwing all of the ‘junk’ out

I think that the Y chromosome is getting smaller because the Y chromosome is throwing all of the ‘junk’ out
Which is Testerone and other important growth hormones for a good jawwline and frame?

Which is Testerone and other important growth hormones for a good jawwline and frame?
I don’t think that women find bigger muscle men attractive anymore

Last edited:
I’m pumped full of testosterone and I barely get the ladies but my friend with a ‘beta body’(slimmer shoulders,shorter, and a rounder face) and her has ton of ladies crushing on him