Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men Are Scamming Crisis Hotlines to Masturbate on Calls

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

She describes how the caller knew how to balance just enough information hinting at possible imminent self-harm to keep Alice on the line, while also asking her “extremely inappropriate personal questions” and “describing experiences of horrific graphic violence with unnecessary details.” Alice felt genuinely concerned for the welfare of this caller, but realized when she heard choppy breathing, faint slapping sounds, and finally, moaning, that he’d been masturbating without her knowledge. “I hung up immediately once I heard it, but it was so exhausting and fucked up,”

Jfl, based coomers.

Coomers being based as usual

Is that in India?

Since phone sex exists, does this count as phone rape?

Coomers always find a way.

What loneliness does to a mf...

Kek. Male loneliness has reached this stage.

I have wondered about this since forever. Why not set up masturbation phone lines for men? Sexlesness is a major cause of suicide. Simply regurgitating the same shit about feeling bad without being able to get to the root issues out of the fear of offending the foid on the other end can only do so much.

LMAOO

C'mon there's no way this isn't one of the first things you wonder about when you take a job/volunteer post at a crisis hotline. Even real people in crisis are not easy or fulfilling to deal with, of course you're going to get some coomers taking advantage of your hotline

There goes my favorite cope into the winds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back