Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men are refusing to lick their girlfriend's pussies because it smells/tastes bad

just clean and watch your pussy b4 sex theory.

send them all to de kamph kamp ja

whores surprised that they hit 50+ bodycounts and don't get eaten out as well

"Casual FWB and partners for sex"

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::feelscry:

They won't eat them out so they don't have to taste the fesikh, germinating dog cum, decaying abortion remains, etc. :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/158biz5/my_friends_boyfriends_refuse_to_give_them_oral_sex/

It tastes like death and smells like stinky fish. Women are absolutely more hideous and disgusting than men. It's just men are such pigs they want to have impregnate these disgusting creatures. People factories are something out of god's nightmare.

It tastes like death and smells like stinky fish. Women are absolutely more hideous and disgusting than men. It's just men are such pigs they want to have impregnate these disgusting creatures. People factories are something out of god's nightmare.

You've tasted pussy before? I didn't smell that bad to me, tbh, but I've never 'eaten' a girl (obviously).

You are not entitled to oral sex, sweetie

Well I understand those men. The thought of diving head on between a woman's legs when you know other guys have sticked their dicks on her pussy and you're just about to lick it is disgusting as fuck. I don't think women really understand that. Not to mention women are very prone to things like yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. Its not necessarily their fault but it doesn't make a guy want to go down on them either way.

I'm too passive to enjoy this.

"As a personal rule, I always cum first before I let the guy continue"

You've tasted pussy before? I didn't smell that bad to me, tbh, but I've never 'eaten' a girl (obviously).
I never even got two feet close to a woman i'm just making a joke.

I never even got two feet close to a woman i'm just making a joke.

I did once. They got creeped out/looked hurt when my eyes darted down to their crotch. (they were a nude model)
I couldn't help it.

eating pussy is about as cucked as it gets. its absolutely ridiculous unless her vagine is super tight and clean and smells like roses. but those are rare and usualyl reserved to teens.

“ sex shouldn’t be a chore uwu” when it probably is for most people. I mean hell, jerking off is a chore and that takes significantly less work

"I am a very much casual dating girlie" = i am a whore that sleeps with every Chad i can get

Giving oral sex to a toilet is nasty in general.

"I told them I thought their partners were being extremely selfish for going straight into penetration all the time." Once again roasties thinking they're entitled to have sex their way all of the time. But when it comes to men wanting a certain sexual experience they're selfish.

I would only eat out a teen virgin with puffy lips. Women should never have been given a voice.

eating pussy is about as cucked as it gets. its absolutely ridiculous unless her vagine is super tight and clean and smells like roses. but those are rare and usualyl reserved to teens.
white men eat good pussy

Black women on lipstickalley says this

I would rather lick 10 public toilet seats than eat out a "very much casual dating girlie :foidSoy:".
I would end up with fewer diseases.