Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are pathetic and weak

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Pathetic, weak men, simps have been chasing women like they are the last source of water on a desertic planet.
They have been chasing women for so long that now they have power over us because they know it will always be men going for them.
What are the rules again? Men must pay, men must make all the initial moves, men must take all the shit, men must take all the dangerous job positions, etc etc etc. It has been ingrained in the animalistic brain of women after thousands of years of the same repetitive behavior coming from men.

In the animal kindgom, the female is a prize, and this has transcended to the human kingdom, which is so wrong. We are rational creatures, this should not have happened.
Weak men have been enabling women to gain more and more entitlement and power over sex and relationships. They are the reason everything is the way it is now.
You spoil a brat enough, and the the spoiled brat will act entitled for the rest of their lives. This is the case with women, thanks to weak men.
They chased women like a prize, the only source of life in a dead universe that now they feel they are divinities among mortals (us). They feel untouchable, unreachable, the ultimate prize for the lesser beings they consider men to be. If a man is able to even talk or touch one of them, they are already winning at life and the mere respect of other people for their "success".
They gave women this goddess complex we will seemingly never get rid of.

Thanks a lot fucking stupid simps, weak men, now we have to pay the price and deal with the monstrosities you allowed to be created known as the modern woman.

Guttural Secrete   Reek of Pubescent Despoilment

Last edited:
Men need to be the ones in charge of society since shit is going sideways with women having rights.

Men need to be the ones in charge of society since shit is going sideways with women having rights.
That's fucking right. We gave them too much freedom and rights. They were spoiled and now act like spoiled entitled brats.

Simps are a global threat.

it's a evil cycle at this point

men are being this pathetic because all the god damn soy in their food make them produce less testosterone than a little girl, meanwhile we also have this whole SJW simpy culture that fits perfectly in the mind of a weak, emotional foid-like brain like these soyboys have

it's a evil cycle at this point

men are being this pathetic because all the god damn soy in their food make them produce less testosterone than a little girl, meanwhile we also have this whole SJW simpy culture that fits perfectly in the mind of a weak, emotional foid-like brain like these soyboys have
How do we stop them putting soy in food

The only reason why human females are smaller than men is because of birthing life babies. Many fish, insect and birds of prey species have larger, stronger, prettier females than males. I believe that the C-section births will select for larger females and predict that in a few generations females will be larger than human males.

If only men stopped giving money and attention to foids entire world would change.

well said, OP, I couldn't agree more. seriously, I'm sick of men worship in this forum and I hate men more than i hate women tbh.
The only reason why human females are smaller than men is because of birthing life babies. Many fish, insect and birds of prey species have larger, stronger, prettier females than males. I believe that the C-section births will select for larger females and predict that in a few generations females will be larger than human males.
Cope with your GrAY feminist fantasy
predict that in a few generations
:feelskek:
Please, At least understand the evolution first before you give us this genius theory which i can say it's a copy-paste from reddit.

copy-paste
My inspiration for this thought is Brocca's Brain by Carl Sagan where he explains the human head is proportionally larger than other mammals. The part of the C-section affecting selection is mine and I have been wrong in the past. Good luck with your dark-triad vibes, champ.

Weve become pathetic through indoctrination

I'm so sick of cucks.

Pathetic, weak men, simps have been chasing women like they are the last source of water on a desertic planet.
They have been chasing women for so long that now they have power over us because they know it will always be men going for them.
What are the rules again? Men must pay, men must make all the initial moves, men must take all the shit, men must take all the dangerous job positions, etc etc etc. It has been ingrained in the animalistic brain of women after thousands of years of the same repetitive behavior coming from men.

In the animal kindgom, the female is a prize, and this has transcended to the human kingdom, which is so wrong. We are rational creatures, this should not have happened.
Weak men have been enabling women to gain more and more entitlement and power over sex and relationships. They are the reason everything is the way it is now.
You spoil a brat enough, and the the spoiled brat will act entitled for the rest of their lives. This is the case with women, thanks to weak men.
They chased women like a prize, the only source of life in a dead universe that now they feel they are divinities among mortals (us). They feel untouchable, unreachable, the ultimate prize for the lesser beings they consider men to be. If a man is able to even talk or touch one of them, they are already winning at life and the mere respect of other people for their "success".
They gave women this goddess complex we will seemingly never get rid of.

Thanks a lot fucking stupid simps, weak men, now we have to pay the price and deal with the monstrosities you allowed to be created known as the modern woman.

Weak men/simps/blue pilled men that actively go out of their way for women while acting against their own interests are indeed a huge problem for men generally.

Joined May 6, 2021

Blaming women for everything (like most do on this forum) is a pure low IQ thinking. The only thing that foids are guilty of is taking advantage of the benefits provided to them by MEN. Those dishonorable simp bastards are the ones who enable women to be what they are today, and demand more, because why shouldn't she want more when you offer her more?!

It's is like offering someone $100 on a silver platter and then get angry when they take it. Come on. Low IQ

I said it before - imagine hundreds of women approach you, would you pick a 5/10 average foid or a beautiful model? Don't fucking lie, you'll choose the hottest goddamn girl offered to you no questions asked. And swipe left on all the average girls on Tinder. And if they offered you money for showing your bulge on Twitch, you'll fucking take it in a heartbeat. This is exactly what women do now with Chads and Onlyfans.

Know your true enemy - SIMPS, nobody else, it's the dishonorable SIMP ENABLERS who created this mess that we're in now, because those selfish pricks only care about a quick self gratification and don't give a shit about fucking it up for the rest of us, they only care about getting their own dick wet and will throw all of you under the bus just to increase his pathetic chance from 0% to 0.5

Joined May 6, 2021
If I knew such place existed I would obviously have joined earlier. Took an infinite blackpill more than 13 years ago apart from the extreme misogynistic tendencies I had since I was a kid.