Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are not meant to be lone wolves

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
It’s true. I have heard it said many times that man is a social animal, yet until now I don’t think I have fully understood this truth. Men suffer when we are alone. I consider myself an introvert, I have been a loner for the greater part of my life. And yet I have never found any comfort in solitude. There may be some men who can, but not for long. We all crave friendship, companionship. More than anything else we crave the warmth of a woman. Being denied this most powerful and primordial of desires does cruel things to a man’s mind. And they tell us still that we aren’t “entitled” to sex, to love, to women. They may as well tell us we aren’t entitled to life. I can’t go on like this for much longer.

I bet to differ. I'm alone all the time and I think I can take for the rest of my life.
If I live to my 40s wihout anheroing, I win.
Off

no one is entitled to anything tbh

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

I consider myself an introvert, I have been a loner for the greater part of my life. And yet I have never found any comfort in solitude.
Ye you're not an introvert. You've just been outcast from everyone cuz Ur genetics aint good enough for them.

There may be some men who can, but not for long. We all crave friendship, companionship. More than anything else we crave the warmth of a woman.
Very true.

this reflection coupled with the Bible verse Genesis 2:18. it's very suicidefuel

I’m ENTITLED to not die as a loner because every fucking women hates my face

Everyone needs to have sex or feel affection when they are 16,ıf u dont have any of these you will be fucked for rest of your life no matter how much you *anything*maxx.
Foids literally fucked up the natural order just to fuck Chad.

absolutely. i dont know anyone even more introverted than me and even i need some interaction to not go mad

the best interaction i like is doind something with sb BUT not talking while doing it (or just very little). anyone else feel like this too or am i just weird kek?

were not because were social creatures but we still can. maybe wont be really happy and maybe will be a little mentally fucked but ita definitely possible

I bet to differ. I'm alone all the time and I think I can take for the rest of my life.
If I live to my 40s wihout anheroing, I win.
View attachment 250822
I wouldn't idealize pointless masochism, but hey, you are a free individual so do whatever you want.

It’s true. I have heard it said many times that man is a social animal, yet until now I don’t think I have fully understood this truth. Men suffer when we are alone. I consider myself an introvert, I have been a loner for the greater part of my life. And yet I have never found any comfort in solitude. There may be some men who can, but not for long. We all crave friendship, companionship. More than anything else we crave the warmth of a woman. Being denied this most powerful and primordial of desires does cruel things to a man’s mind. And they tell us still that we aren’t “entitled” to sex, to love, to women. They may as well tell us we aren’t entitled to life. I can’t go on like this for much longer.
Only cucks do. That's what makes you a good slave

Ye you're not an introvert. You've just been outcast from everyone cuz Ur genetics aint good enough for them.
I can tolerate being alone better than most. The average normie would go insane after two weeks with no friends to talk to. But just because I can live like this doesn’t mean it’s good for me. Loneliness is like a slow death, grinding away at my soul.

I have heard that loneliness is deadlier than both smoking and obesity. Its over
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Still waiting for that helper:feelsbadman: