Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men are no longer allowed to be men or enjoy anything

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Every single outlet that has been a common male focus or activity has been ruined solely for the purpose of increasing profit, and infested with female influence

Comics?
Destroyed, now include trannies, forced female leads, and shitty misplaced diversity for the sake of appealing to people who don't even read them.

Gaming?
Censored and neutered by "ethics departments" (JFL at having an ethics department for a fucking game company.) And shitty marketing toward people who will never play them. Constantly criticized for things appearing too "sexual" or appealng to the male fantasy (as if that's a bad thing.)

Then there are the accusatory comments for anything that portrays a young girl with attractive features despite being over the "legal" age limit.

Old post wall hags argue constantly argue back and forth on social media to raise the consent age and shame younger women for being in relationships with older men solely because it benefits men and nothing else.

And the female projection is astounding. Calling masculinity fragile and toxic, when in reality thats exactly what they are.

It hurts my head knowing such clownery is allowed to exist. Imagine the submissive weaker sex of a species controlling the stronger and dominant sex.

Imagine a world where females control what males are allowed to enjoy. Just kidding thats exactly whats happening

How can any men not hate women at this point? Seriously I want to know.

Last edited:
I still can't believe what they did with The Last Of Us 2 storyline. Fuck SJW & Feminist culture.

I still can't believe what they did with The Last Of Us 2 storyline. Fuck SJW & Feminist culture.
The disabling of user scores and comments without any fear of backlash is telling of what kind of world we live in.

Half of it is the consumers fault. They know people will continue to buy it despite it being trash. Its no surprise a jew was lead director.

Almost makes me happy trans women are invading female spaces

Truly the worst timeline.

media like this tend to be praised and given higher scores if there is more of these socially appropriate elements added. same goes with graphics in games, its all about the looks and the "image" that the product gives off.

Just look at Legend of Korra.
Way to shit on a good product

It seems that we are not even entitled to coping these days.

They're trying to drive all low-tier men to suicide by destroying our copes, leaving us with no reason to live.

They're trying to drive all low-tier men to suicide by destroying our copes, leaving us with no reason to live.
We aren't even allowed to use free speech anymore. It's fucking retarded.

Nope, just go to work, worship woman, be productive and die

Every single outlet that has been a common male focus or activity has been ruined solely for the purpose of increasing profit, and infested with female influence

Comics?
Destroyed, now include trannies, forced female leads, and shitty misplaced diversity for the sake of appealing to people who don't even read them.

Gaming?
Censored and neutered by "ethics departments" (JFL at having an ethics department for a fucking game company.) And shitty marketing toward people who will never play them. Constantly criticized for things appearing too "sexual" or appealng to the male fantasy (as if that's a bad thing.)

Then there are the accusatory comments for anything that portrays a young girl with attractive features despite being over the "legal" age limit.

Old post wall hags argue constantly argue back and forth on social media to raise the consent age and shame younger women for being in relationships with older men solely because it benefits men and nothing else.

And the female projection is astounding. Calling masculinity fragile and toxic, when in reality thats exactly what they are.

It hurts my head knowing such clownery is allowed to exist. Imagine the submissive weaker sex of a species controlling the stronger and dominant sex.

Imagine a world where females control what males are allowed to enjoy. Just kidding thats exactly whats happening

Now the cunts are starting to leak themselves into anime by calling this

unnatural and unappealing.

No you fucking cunt ridden foidgroid, those tits are perfectly fine you 3d retarded trash.

Society doesn't like when low tier men are happy and not worried about the future
Everything I wanted to say and more. Amazing thread brocel
Now the cunts are starting to leak themselves into anime by calling this
View attachment 323096
unnatural and unappealing.

No you fucking cunt ridden foidgroid, those tits are perfectly fine you 3d retarded trash.
I saw this shit too. People are arguing on Twitter over a 2d characters breasts ONLY BECAUSE MEN WILL ENJOY IT

What's next, masturbating is now a criminal charge because it counts as rape, but female masturbation is empowerment.

I am trying to get into outdoor sports and solo activities that not many women do like kayaking and archery, hiking, anything digital or electronic based activities are infected with soyism and feminism

Watching how this world is rotting is just depressing. Foids are ruining every cope and are enslaving us. I just cannot believe that there are men who do not hate foids. If you still do not hate foids at this age you are a fucking cuck and should get executed by a firing squad in call of duty

Watching how this world is rotting is just depressing. Foids are ruining every cope and are enslaving us. I just cannot believe that there are men who do not hate foids. If you still do not hate foids at this age you are a fucking cuck and should get executed by a firing squad in call of duty
Giga based. It baffles me how any man can simp for a woman.

I am trying to get into outdoor sports and solo activities that not many women do like kayaking and archery, hiking, anything digital or electronic based activities are infected with soyism and feminism
All of those will soon be forced to include an equal amount of women or else it'll be considered sexist

All of those will soon be forced to include an equal amount of women or else it'll be considered sexist
Women don't want to do these things, they won't be able to take it from me as it is mostly solo copes.

They do push women in sports super hard but they flop because most women don't play or even watch sports and no men won't to watch blocky females be mediocre at a sport

Everything I wanted to say and more. Amazing thread brocel

Thanks, glad others have noticed this need for society to ruin not just sexless male's copes but even a carefree attitude about life :feelsokman:

I saw this shit too. People are arguing on Twitter over a 2d characters breasts ONLY BECAUSE MEN WILL ENJOY IT
Society is willing to give drawings and inanimate objects rights if it means ruining the copes of sexless males.

Watching how this world is rotting is just depressing. Foids are ruining every cope and are enslaving us.
It's not rotting though it's functioning quite well. But is even more of a dystopia these days.

It might as well be a mental illness to be a simp since your technically a masochist if you were one. It’s like a Jew worshipping a Nazi while getting sent to the gas chamber

Comics?

Gaming?

Dirty normies, they should be exterminated (in minecraft).

Everything has been destroyed. You are not allowed to enjoy life as a sub Chad.

Even Chads are cucked now. They openly support Feminism, as it allows them to hog all the foids. But seriously, it's getting harder to enjoy everything in general. Even the Metal scene is cucked, everyone is an SJW liberal.

We were born in one of the shittiest periods to be a man

I'll be very blunt, life sucks for men in the bottom third of attractiveness, always has. Difference is in the past, men at the bottom seldom lived past their 30s.

To achieve anything remotely resembling happiness and social acceptance as a man, you need a mate. There's just no way around that fact. And if you can't find one, you're in for a miserable fucking ride.

I swear, if I was in charge, I'd institute a series of mandatory genetic fitness tests for any couples wanting to have children. If they didn't pass, they'd only be allowed to have girls

I'll be very blunt, life sucks for in the bottom third of attractiveness, always has. Difference is in the past, men at the bottom seldom lived past their 20s.
Unattractive men that weren't accepted among others already had a difficult enough time before feminism came around and put the focus exclusively on women at the expense of any problems lower status men had.

To achieve anything remotely resembling happiness and social acceptance as a man, you need a mate. There's just no way around that fact. And if you can't find one, you're in for a miserable fucking ride.
Quoted for the truth. Having a woman as a mate makes all the difference between an existence that seems pointless and one that seems to have at least some purpose.

I swear, if I was in charge, I'd institute a series of mandatory genetic fitness tests for any couples wanting to have children. If they didn't pass, they'd only be allowed to have girls
Ethnic countries that get globalized and eventually having to allow immigration from other nations are so screwed with male births being larger than female births and women retaining interest in mostly white and black men.

I'll be very blunt, life sucks for men in the bottom third of attractiveness, always has. Difference is in the past, men at the bottom seldom lived past their 30s.

You are absolutely based brocel. Without a mate, how can a man ever achieve happiness?

The girls they do have would need to be devoid of any rights though

Last edited:

Comics?

Gaming?

Why do you care? You're a genetically modified Gorrilla.

Why do you care? You're a genetically modified Gorrilla.
Because as long as im drawing breath i do whatever the fuck i want.

Including caring about this.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

You know the expression, "peak clown world"? I'm beginning to think that the clown world doesn't have a peak.

Things could get so ridiculous that some femicunt will probably write some op ed about how male restrooms are sexist, because urinals are symbols of male patriarchy that signify male dominance in how the male must adopt a power stance, and that the act of urinating is the marking of territory. In this way the male act of urinating while standing is men exercising their patriarchal oppression.

Then there will be a twitter movement, daytime talk shows for women will talk about it with their expert guest (some SJW cunt with a PhD in gender studies), and then the femicunt hivemind will work in concert to write letters to their politicians to change laws banning urinals in public restrooms.

If all of this sounds like some sick joke, just wait x number of years before it's reality.

Clown world never stops honking.

You know the expression, "peak clown world"? I'm beginning to think that the clown world doesn't have a peak.

Things could get so ridiculous that some femicunt will probably write some op ed about how male restrooms are sexist, because urinals are symbols of male patriarchy that signify male dominance in how the male must adopt a power stance, and that the act of urinating is the marking of territory. In this way the male act of urinating while standing is men exercising their patriarchal oppression.

Then there will be a twitter movement, daytime talk shows for women will talk about it with their expert guest (some SJW cunt with a PhD in gender studies), and then the femicunt hivemind will work in concert to write letters to their politicians to change laws banning urinals in public restrooms.

If all of this sounds like some sick joke, just wait x number of years before it's reality.

Clown world never stops honking.
Honestly just reading what you wrote i already got the image in my head and thats fucking terrifying. The fact that i can even picture such retardation is very telling of the kind of world we live in now.

You're completely right. Clown world has no peak. It will continue to get worse until theirs nothing left for women to destroy.

Honestly just reading what you wrote i already got the image in my head and thats fucking terrifying. The fact that i can even picture such retardation is very telling of the kind of world we live in now.

You're completely right. Clown world has no peak. It will continue to get worse until theirs nothing left for women to destroy.

When women have destroyed everything men have built all that will be left will be to destroy each other.

When a society or a nation is growing fast, there's too much information and chaos for winners and losers to be picked effectively.

Thus average men can get some good "deals", maybe a GF, a good job and have a good life.

After society has been settled it allows winners and losers to be picked with pinpoint accuracy, making so a guy without an amazing jaw will have a shit life in all aspects.