Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are more idiotic

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I never can forgive men what they do to each other. I wished for the future a strong and supportive incel community, with a incel protection force, a incel moneypot where every incel (after a long process) can take money for his improvement. I want a community where you must pass many exams by the scholars to can be part of the incel community.

The kikes will assign a gigastacy to whoever becomes our leader and bang, the whole movement falls apart

The kikes will assign a gigastacy to whoever becomes our leader and bang, the whole movement falls apart
even becky with sexy body is enough

i agree because the only reason we are rotting on this forum is that MEN are giving foids all these rights and privileges even though they don't have to.

i agree because the only reason we are rotting on this forum is that MEN are giving foids all these rights and privileges even though they don't have to.
men destroy men thats why we here and its fact.

Men are the main ones fucking all the foids I want. Men try just as much to make sure foids don't like me as women do.

Idk I hate both men and women. The human race was a mistake. I don't want friends or a gf anymore. I just want to rot in my room.

I hate the chosen ones more than foids but on the other hand I wish I was them