Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are more forgiving about looks

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
It's not just that women's standards are too high, it's that men's are generally too low. It makes it even harder to try and "compete".

How can you compete when you're not even picked to play on the field? All you can do is spectate endlessly. :feelscry:

lmao tru

my neighbour is high tier normie and his waifu is +900kg autistic whale

i see such couples often

but what can u do

that's how biology works. women actually need to carry the child for nine months so they have to be insanely selective and only go for top tier males. men just want to plant their speed everywhere so they have lower standards

>men are less forgiving

isn't that supposed to be

>men are more forgiving

that's how biology works. women actually need to carry the child for nine months so they have to be insanely selective and only go for top tier males. men just want to plant their speed everywhere so they have lower standards
This is it. Men naturally cant be as selective as females are more biologically valuable. Females can only make 1 pregnancy every 9 months and its hard for them to carry a baby. Because of this men need to act quickly or they risk missing opportunities.

If men had self respect this wouldn't be nearly an issue. Nowadays a 4 thinks she's a local celebrity due to simps.

Low iq title
Can't even handle negation lmao

Even if Chad kept themselves Stacy only. Non-Stacy women will just fuck themselves or dogs

my standards are pretty low. i feel ya

Until you try to get with a woman he wants, neither of you get it though as she just walks to Chad.

Proven, tbh

Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6.jpg

Cope sluts can just wear condoms or take birth control

Cope sluts can just wear condoms or take birth control
no shit retard. that has no affect on your evolutionary psychology which drives your sexual impulses. read anything that darwin wrote, it's scientific blackpill

Most of us will be happy with our looksmatch

no shit retard. that has no affect on your evolutionary psychology which drives your sexual impulses. read anything that darwin wrote, it's scientific blackpill
Ok 2020cel

Yes you're right, to me a 5/10 is like a 7/10. My standards are so low, while my looksmatch probably thinks anything below 6 is a subhuman.