Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are more evil than women

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Most of us hate women for their degenerate behaviour(fornication/adultery) . But in 99 percent of cases it is always the men who approaches the women , initiates the conversation with women and lead them towards committing degenerate acts (fornication/adultery) .

Since it the men who initiates the degenerate acts (fornication/adultery) in 99 percent of cases , so men are more evil than women .

Having said that it does not mean women have no accountability for the bad acts , but since it is men who initiates the degenerate acts , it makes men more evil then women

Also most of you hate cucks more than women too , and it is always a man who becomes the cuck

tenor.gif

Women force men to initiate because they have more options. If men didn't initiate, women would simply initiate with chads. So the same result will happen if we approached or waited on them to approach. Either they will only accept the chads approaching, or they will only be approaching the chads.

Women still piss me more off because of their lying and less direct behaviour with giving out fake numbers, blow up dates, being unfaithful etc. It's way worse to act nice and have bad intentions in a sneaky way than acting mean and have bad intentions as well.

Most of us hate women for their degenerate behaviour(fornication/adultery) . But in 99 percent of cases it is always the men who approaches the women , initiates the conversation with women and lead them towards committing degenerate acts (fornication/adultery) .

'Women are innocent, it's the evil men who make them do all this!'. Literally feminist 'logic'. What about all the roasties who flash their tits in public? Who show of their roastie pussies in public? Femoids are more than willing to be degenerate sluts and often make the first move.

@Suicel Read my full post , I never said women are innocent and absolved them from their accountability.

Men are stupid when it comes to sexual nature they just do whatever it takes to impregnate a woman. Women are psychopathic and vindictive when it comes to their sexual nature, they want the best deal they can get with chads superior genes but a cucks loyalty to her and her offspring. This is simply because as a man has much less to lose when producing offspring, 5ml of semen vs 9 months of suffering and high risk labour

men and women are equally "evil".

Since it the men who initiates the degenerate acts (fornication/adultery) in 99 percent of cases , so men are more evil than women .

Having said that it does not mean women have no accountability for the bad acts , but since it is men who initiates the degenerate acts , it makes men more evil then women

Also most of you hate cucks more than women too , and it is always a man who becomes the cuck

Never heard of hypergamy? The foid discards current mate when the opportunity arises (trading up).

Ban this troll.

It had been shown and shown again that women have little to no sympathy, and remorse for men (especially those that are low on the SMV scale). Their sympathy and remorse doesn't extend to men, but to each other. Normally women feel sorry for other women, even if the woman they feel sorry for, is in the wrong, they will still feel sorry for her over an innocent man.

Their lack of sympathy and remorse amounts to their evilness. Their evilness triumphs over that of a man.

Couldn't be more wrong. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They absolutely do initiate

My sister told me a man who cheats on his wife deserves to get his dick cut off, then when I asked if women who cgeat deserve to get their breast cut off, she got mad and told me "but but, they're not the same"

Status
Not open for further replies.