Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men are leaving the workforce en masse.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/AEdkq94pJmQ?si=BqB9oKe_zSoMi8uA

From the video:

IMG 8388

Without men, who’s going to build buildings, houses, and other infrastructure?

Implying that I can get into the workforce anyway

men are being chased out of the workforce

>'why are young men leaving the workforce?'
>only ask old men and women

well, maybe that's a clue

Haven't worked in a year despite being fully capable, and I don't plan on working in one more at the least, taking it easy right now drinking coffee and eating some slop at 13:00 sry 5% Ba'al worshippers you will have to look elsewhere

Neetbux make it VERY hard to want to go into a job even if it pays ok since I don't have to worry about female jackass supervisors. It's really fucking stupid that they are in IT positions even when they really don't do shit.

Haven't worked in a year despite being fully capable, and I don't plan on working in one more at the least, taking it easy right now drinking coffee and eating some slop at 13:00 sry 5% Ba'al worshippers you will have to look elsewhere
I also don’t intend to work if things will get even more expensive to the point of everything becoming unaffordable. The moment I realize that the rest of my life will just be spent wageslaving, I’ll just drop out of the work force.