Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Men are intimidated by rich/tall women and that's why they won't date them!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The funny thing is the fact that articles spew that bullshit all the time. They always say men are intimidated by women that are more successful or taller than them - but the truth is actually the opposite: These women want even richer/taller/economically successful men. When you combine these new demands with pre-existing demands (at least in the top percentile of height/frame/etc.) the available dating pool is even smaller.
How many of these "successful" women would give an ordinary worker even a try? Would he even qualify as a human for them if they even saw him? An unironic question at this point, because most women see most men as inherently worthless creatures undeserving of basic respect or any form of emotional proximity. Last but not least: There is no real intimidation factor in women (simply because all power that women have is inherently social and all your money and social power means nothing when someone just decided to go apeshit on you and thereby brings the conflict to a physical level).
But that was off-topic - it is as simple as that: Women want men that mog them.
And as an average (able-bodied/NT/non-deformed) wallflower you mog >80% of men in terms of life quality (hell, even a mentally-ill/wheelchair-bound/deformed woman- so the lowest of the lowest females- still mogs most men in life quality), when you then take "education" (and the resulting hubris), money and better looks into account you easily mog even higher percentages of them so that even less men are in the potential dating pool.
And furthermore, in America there is a good reason for "educated women" often being considered as unmarriable: They bring debts in the thousands with them and mostly studied worthless shit like Kangz studies that gets somebody nowhere in life while having a hubris that is simply unfathomable for someone that fell for a retarded scam (and "Learning for the sake of learning" is a bullshit argument because you could do the same for free, because everyone could visit semilegal online libraries even on the clear web where almost all books are displayed).

Last edited:
Not intimidated by any of them. Would fuck if I could. :feelshaha:

Same. I'm actually attracted to really tall girls, but they are literally only 7 feet+ tall Chads ONLY.

Same. I'm actually attracted to really tall girls, but they are literally only 7 feet+ tall Chads ONLY.
The tall whores will complain that no man finds them attractive but there is simply no chad out there who meets her ludicrous height requirements.

Wow so intimidating, a walking 40% fat body with weak bones and low testosterone :forcedsmile:

FACT: The more feminist a woman is, the more insistent she'll be that her boyfriend make more money than she does. PROOF: Just read r/TwoXChromosomes or especially r/FemaleDatingStrategy and get it straight from the horse's mouth.

Feminists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They're all "fuck the patriarchy" until the patriarchy holds men to high standards like making lots of money or dying in wars, then they're all for it.

On point. It's femoids who usually set standards and not the other way around.

Same. I actually prefer tall women to compensate for my height in case I have kids so I am less likely to have a manlet son.

Feminists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They're all "fuck the patriarchy" until the patriarchy holds men to high standards like making lots of money or dying in wars, then they're all for it.
@IncelCream

educated women" often being considered as unmarriable
In the whole world it’s the same, the relationship dynamic is so fucking gone, that’s why we are having so much bullshits, there is a wage gap and woman can get much more money than any man equal to them

It’s such projection. The bitch could be taller than me, I don’t care.

Exactly, they always find a way to turn shit around and somehow blame men. I would have no issue with dating a woman that was taller or richer than me

Yeah so true, as a piss poor manlet I could turn down tall and rich foids all day!

A rich foid will never even spit on a mad that has less or equal amount of money as her, she will only date up.

Umm, no, statistically speaking rich women will only date men that are equally rich as they are or even more wealthier.

You can look at the statistics yourself they've done specifically on the dating habits of rich wealthy women, which is just too bad because that basically ruins my fantasy dreams of acquiring a rich wealthy sugar mama.

All I want is to become a sexual butler around a swimming pool to a rich wealthy sugar mama, she can abuse and fuck me all she wants as her fuck toy for $2500.00 monthly. Ah, that's the life man, but it's never going to happen.

Last edited:
Less "intimidation " more women using that as a way to constantly emasculate their partner.

Less "intimidation " more women using that as a way to constantly emasculate their partner.
This, its like how being a "house husband" statistically increases the likelihood that the marriage will end in divorce, those men get ridiculed and emasculated every single day, and ironically they aren't the ones initiating most of the divorces, these bitches get tired of using them as pin cushions even though the men were willing to take the abuse lol

I don't know why any man would subject himself to such a dynamic though, if some rich bitch tried to make me her house husband, the moment the emasculation started, I'd poke some holes in my condom or ask to fuck her raw, get her pregnant and remind her of her natural place in this arrangement

Lets see where all the emasculation goes when she's tired, horny and she wants a foot rub for her swollen feet lol. Maybe should would have some appreciation after the process is over, and she won't be able to say shit after if you are at home raising the baby

I love tall women and I love money. :feelsohh:

Immense projection and shaming tactic to get chad to commit.

Men fuck bags of dirt, hell men even fuck women with 3rd degree burnt quaker oats skin, and you wanna tell me they wouldn't fuck a rich woman because they're "intimidating" ?

Right.. Women really do enjoy the power fantasy they have going on in their heads. :feelshaha:

Last edited: