Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are hypersensitive to female attention, especially during teen years

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
If you've gotten positive feedback from women when you were young you're gonna have good confidence and have a "normal" mentality.

If you have been rejected, bullied or just have gotten no positive female attention ever you're gonna be fucked up in the head and have weird fetishes and no confidence.

Women, who gets numerous compliments and are showered in validation every day, can't understand this. Men will cherish and remember every single time a woman has positively acknowledged him.

I developed severe social anxiety mainly because I was bullied and ignored by women during that crucial development stage when I had just hit puberty in 7th grade. I once saw some Jordan Peterson video where he talked about this and he said something like being neurotic and self-conscious is inherently a feminine trait that men gets when they get rejected by women, and that resonated well with me.

I got shit on in in jr high by women and everyone, even physically bullied and I have no social anxiety

Chad got plenty of attention when he was young, that is why he has lots of confidence. He isn't attractive because he is confident. He is confident because he is attractive

Cucks will be cucks

Just be confident bro !

i used to orbit when i was 11 :feelsbadman: