Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men are happier than women overall

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Kek the stats show that about 1 in 4 roasties are on anti depressants while its 1 in 10 for men.This might not change our lives but it sure is nice to know that chads cum dumpsters have miserable lives. :feelsEhh: Im just here watching my animu and relaxing whilst these roasties are on suicide watch.

Super Saiyan Blue Cope.

this only shows that waman get tricked into the psychiatry meme more because they're dumber

I'm not happy

I promise i will die soon boyos

this only shows that waman get tricked into the psychiatry meme more because they're dumber
+ a lot of men are bluepilled retards. Ignorance is bliss.

this must be satire

They're coping

Men are way more depressed and suicidal than femoids. We're just not dumb enough to ruin our brains with zombie drugs. Femoids can get away with taking antidepressants because it's doesn't matter if their brains work or not because they win everything in life automatically.

Just like mice are happier than rocks.

The reason for this is that men's problems are actual problems and they know they can't be fixed with happy pills. People with actual problems don't go to therapists because they know that there situation can't be fixed by just changing their thinking or just looking on the bright side of life.

Nah I’d say far more men are miserable than women. But then again, women are never satisfied.

Suicide stats are predominantly male orientated.
I do find it weird though that females seem to have this bothered sour face on alot. I mean talk about ungreatful. They live on easy mode and still seem to be unhappy more than guys

The reason for this is that men's problems are actual problems and they know they can't be fixed with happy pills. People with actual problems don't go to therapists because they know that there situation can't be fixed by just changing their thinking or just looking on the bright side of life.
Exactly. Females always get """"""""""""'depression"""""""" over the stupidest shit in existence.

Kek the stats show that about 1 in 4 roasties are on anti depressants while its 1 in 10 for men.This might not change our lives but it sure is nice to know that chads cum dumpsters have miserable lives. :feelsEhh: Im just here watching my animu and relaxing whilst these roasties are on suicide watch.
They aren't retard, what this proves is that they are much happier than us and in front of the slightly discomfort they drug themselves, I can barely fight off the suicide thoughts because being literally alone in the world yet I will not drug myself because that's just lowIQ you dumb your mental capacities just to feel good temporarily.

If you watch any data from any lowIQ activity you will see foids massively represented.

Women are more likely to seek help in these situations.
They're the more emotional sex.
Men can handle their emotions better than woman to a point where it isn't a burden on anyone.
Whores always feel the need to be the center of attention whenever they have a problem.

Women say they are unhappy to get attention and validation. Men keep quiet and blow their brains out. Suicide rates between the genders is more relevant.

Does the U.S. Navy monitor their servicemen's internet browsing history?

it's nice to know that other males are happy while i'm not. legit lifefuel bro i'm happy now

This pill is bluer than the sky on a sunny day.

Foids do not know unhappiness. They think they do when they’re not married to chad. Just like they think they have orgasms or they think they’re “strong” or “independent”. They’re like androids trying to copy humans (men).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back