Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are expendable

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
It is amazing how you can simply catfish and see how many choices women have. I just made an instagram account with no pics, no bio, no shit and i am getting 10+ cucks begging for some pussy. It is incredible. It shows how little women think of us. We are nothing as of the current state. If every man today wakes up and see for himself the disaster he has unleashed we could end all social medias, women’s rights, secularism and return to the good old days. To simply live as an incel serf with a wife that is completely dependent on me is lifefuel no matter the circumstances. No amount of hashish, alcohol or video games can fill this void i feel.

I hate women so much but i hate liberals even more. Always defending m’lady when he is a virgin himself. I have done more illegal shit than these liberal cucks

Expendable and replaceable by daddy Kosher government.

It is amazing how you can simply catfish and see how many choices women have. I just made an instagram account with no pics, no bio, no shit and i am getting 10+ cucks begging for some pussy. It is incredible. It shows how little women think of us. We are nothing as of the current state. If every man today wakes up and see for himself the disaster he has unleashed we could end all social medias, women’s rights, secularism and return to the good old days. To simply live as an incel serf with a wife that is completely dependent on me is lifefuel no matter the circumstances. No amount of hashish, alcohol or video games can fill this void i feel.

I hate women so much but i hate liberals even more. Always defending m’lady when he is a virgin himself. I have done more illegal shit than these liberal cucks
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I made an account on POF dating site of a 40 year old landwhale (To compare to my chadfish account), within seconds of making the account I had normies messaging me for sex and telling the land whale how beautiful she was and offring sex, within 2 hours I had one hundred messages offering sex. Foids live in a different universe.

Onto how males are expendable.

Of course we are, the male suicide rate is sky high but no gives a fuck, because it's only low value men who are roping, if it was chads roping you would soon see a very, very quick change in how much attention is given to the suicide rate of men.

Remember to foids we are not human just worker ants who keep the system going (Paying for Chad and Tyrone children) by wage slaving, the only beings who register as human males in the mind of holes are chads, everyone else is nonexistent and expected to serve the foids. This world needs to be destroyed.

I may be expendable to government, society and foids, but if i have to die, i shall bring many of you along. I will never forget what you 'civilized' pieces of shit did.
I used to see you as equal, but you saw me as inferior.
We will see who is the inferior one very soon.

(My message to society).

It is amazing how you can simply catfish and see how many choices women have. I just made an instagram account with no pics, no bio, no shit and i am getting 10+ cucks begging for some pussy. It is incredible. It shows how little women think of us. We are nothing as of the current state.
Ever since the beginning of time everyone knew dick are of no value, I dont know why this is surprising. Since mens libido is much higher and therefore by nature were willing to fuck everything..

Its men's provider capability and strength that is worth something, it was never our dick..
nature are so cruel to make men's libido higher than woman,
if only we have equal need for sex, dick wouldve been worth something, men wouldnt be such beta whiteknight and the world would be a better place (for men ofc), and foid have to develop skill to get chose, instead of being able to live off their vagina.
Chad wouldnt have the need to go around fucking all the beckies. Maybe women would even have to work for sex and the validation they love so much..

It make no sense that the ratio of men and women is roughly 50:50 but mens libido is 10x higher than woman. A recipe for disaster. Nature's design heavily screwed men.

All the war that was fought cause the top man wants to keep a harem, while the betas who cant even get 1 foid goes around causing chaos due to sexual starvation...all the little boys that was raped cos men cant get a single foid..its just cruel..there were thousand of years before monogamist society where the top rich men gets so many, and the rest got barely nothing. aND here we are again...it's nature bRo
only this time Chad gets everything without the need to be rich...

Last edited:
Its nothing new which is the saddest part. War is the culling of unnecessary males. In long peace times men end up radicalized in some fashion.

Ever since the beginning of time everyone knew dick are of no value, I dont know why this is surprising. Since mens libido is much higher and therefore by nature were willing to fuck everything..

Its men's provider capability and strength that is worth something, it was never our dick..
nature are so cruel to make men's libido higher than woman,
if only we have equal need for sex, dick wouldve been worth something, men wouldnt be such beta whiteknight and the world would be a better place (for men ofc), and foid have to develop skill to get chose, instead of being able to live off their vagina.
Chad wouldnt have the need to go around fucking all the beckies. Maybe women would even have to work for sex and the validation they love so much..

It make no sense that the ratio of men and women is roughly 50:50 but mens libido is 10x higher than woman. A recipe for disaster. Nature's design heavily screwed men.

All the war that was fought cause the top man wants to keep a harem, while the betas who cant even get 1 foid goes around causing chaos due to sexual starvation...all the little boys that was raped cos men cant get a single foid..its just cruel..there were thousand of years before monogamist society where the top rich men gets so many, and the rest got barely nothing. aND here we are again...it's nature bRo
only this time Chad gets everything without the need to be rich...
If we establish shariah where there is no gender interaction, early marriage and foids are covered up we can all live in harmony and enjoy life

If we establish shariah where there is no gender interaction, early marriage and foids are covered up we can all live in harmony and enjoy life
You should just move to Saudi Arabia bro.. arent you a sandnigga? I think Iran and Afghan are also still pretty based tbh, but idk if its safe to live in those shitholes, idk why their countrymen are violent and miserable, when they got foid who are 100% loyal to them. Ungrateful

If early marriage is the norm there, why these men be fucking goats and camels and lil boys doe, no offense man, just curious

Last edited:
You should just move to Saudi Arabia bro.. arent you a sandnigga? I think Iran and Afghan are also still pretty based tbh, but idk if its safe to live in those shitholes, idk why their countrymen are violent and miserable, when they got foid who are 100% loyal to them. Ungrateful

If early marriage is the norm there, why these men be fucking goats and camels and lil boys doe, no offense man, just curious
I live in saudi. It is not what you imagine to be

I live in saudi. It is not what you imagine to be
ok. sorry man
So early marriage isnt the norm there?
I read that theres so many sexually frustrated men even in based muslim countries, whats up with that? I was wondering

ok. sorry man
I read that theres so many sexually frustrated men even in based muslim countries, whats up with that? I was wondering
There are early marriages but my dad says i gotta finish my degree first

There are frustrated men everywhere in the globe

There are early marriages but my dad says i gotta finish my degree first

There are frustrated men everywhere in the globe
kinda vague answer, I read that you need to be able to pay dowry to get a bride in some muslim countries, so I was thinking maybe those men are just poor so theyre never gonna be able to afford a wife..

Well at least you can relax knowing if your wife cheated its over for her. :feelshaha:
Wish I live in such a based country tbh..:feelsbadman:
since my country is also a shithole, at least your country is based :feelshaha:

Expendable and replaceable by daddy Kosher government.
Indeed, very easy expandable on individual level when all men are forced to proxy provide for females through taxes.

I never understood how women can bitch about there being no good guys when all they have to do is make an online account and have endless choices its that easy to fix their problems. Or maybe they have become so picky that 1 put of every 1000 guys is attractive

I never understood how women can bitch about there being no good guys when all they have to do is make an online account and have endless choices its that easy to fix their problems. Or maybe they have become so picky that 1 put of every 1000 guys is attractive
You got it right. They complain that there are "no good guys", but they mean there are no guys as good as the one Chad who pump and dumped them in college who they now feel entitled to.

they complain for the sake of complaining but
men is in relationship for sex and female validation. Even a gl man only get little validation from foid. So foid's sex and validation is worth something because they dont give it away like men do.

Whereas foid can fuck chad, so there have to be a good reason to make her sexually monogamous to her looksmatch,
and get a lot of validation from hungry men by posting half naked pic in her socmed. Her boyfriend cant compete with social media.
So why would they want to be in relationship, except for money / Chad. I guess there is nothing to gain...

ok. sorry man
high iq statistic

I just made an instagram account with no pics, no bio, no shit and i am getting 10+ cucks begging for some pussy. It is incredible.
I still remember creating accounts without any info and uploading several girl photos, i would instantly get likes on them, several friend requests and messages, JFL. And it was four years ago, nowadays it is much more screwed.