Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are expected to bring everything to a relationship but woman arent expected to do shit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Men are expected to go into a relationship with a great personality, bravery, a good job, good housing situation, not to have any baggage, not to be desperate, not to be needy, and if they don't have some of those things then normies will tell them to (((improve))) if they want a gf.
But woman just take from a relationship instead of bring into it.
They aren't expected to have any good personality, they can be total bitches and no one will bat an eye.

dont forget that you are expected to have an 8inch penis

Pussy and womb is all they need to bring to the table and they know it.

exactly. thats why i DEMAND my looksmatch. if im to put in 99% of the work the LEAST i expect is someone who is on par with me lookswise. JFL at "date down" shitty normie platitutes SMDH

Unless Chadlite ans above tho. *
Then you have to bring basically nothing. A woman will do most of the heavy lifting for you.

Jfl at this life.

exactly. thats why i DEMAND my looksmatch. if im to put in 99% of the work the LEAST i expect is someone who is on par with me lookswise. JFL at "date down" shitty normie platitutes SMDH

Yeah that's cucked as fuck. Hilarious to me when fit, ripped dudes are with pigs.

Yeah that's cucked as fuck. Hilarious to me when fit, ripped dudes are with pigs.
juggernaut law is real. beta orbiters fuel this huge pool of men that are accessible to women. its a neverending cycle. the more demand there is for women, the more "men" become beta orbiters for women below their looksmatch which in turn not only gives women a wider option of men equal to or above their PSL but also inflates their ego so that they hit above their weight. beta orbiters are truly bottom of the barrel, worse than cucks and stacies.

Pussy and womb is all they need to bring to the table and they know it.
Literally all women are worth for. Everything else men can do better.

juggernaut law is real. beta orbiters fuel this huge pool of men that are accessible to women. its a neverending cycle. the more demand there is for women, the more "men" become beta orbiters for women below their looksmatch which in turn not only gives women a wider option of men equal to or above their PSL but also inflates their ego so that they hit above their weight. beta orbiters are truly bottom of the barrel, worse than cucks and stacies.
It is a neverendinf positive loop circle.
We need MASSIVE cleansing of males to restart this.
Jfl at being literally worthless.

Mfw I sent today 3 messages to foids all three at seen. Why even try,I saw their phones they have legit 20-30 messages per DAY. Even the ugly ones.

It is a neverendinf positive loop circle.
We need MASSIVE cleansing of males to restart this.
Jfl at being literally worthless.

Mfw I sent today 3 messages to foids all three at seen. Why even try,I saw their phones they have legit 20-30 messages per DAY. Even the ugly ones.
well, we have to be the change we want to see in the world.

just dont send femoids messages unless the femoid is a friend or if its work related.
Lol I have no friends anymore.
And literally nobody sends me anything anymore.
What the hell can I even do other than desperately try.

this applies to life in general, not just relationships

Fuck society, this is because of matriarchy. It's not supposed to be like that because the man is the king, not woman. Yes, they still wouldnt love us truly but we wouldn't be offended by these stupid shit.