Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men Are Expected To Breastfeed Now

Solve gender inequality by testosterone heavy men nutrients providers like women. I thought they didn’t need males to be providers because they are strong independent women. Reading that headline makes my head hurt.

Hard to believe that someone out there, that exists, and presumably has a brain, actually had the thought that breastfeeding is sexist, then thought men should breastfeed, then thought it would be a good idea, then acted on that idea.. this is what’s making headlines in 2019 jfl at the absolute state of this retarded negative IQ species.

Unreal.. some people should just be euthanized tbh

6TAfmbH.jpg
9zWyayU.png
DfeIILo.jpg

Whe cuck runs out of breast-milk and gets pissed off --
TGtJl7k.gif

Hard to believe that someone out there, that exists, and presumably has a brain, actually had the thought that breastfeeding is sexist, then thought men should breastfeed, then thought it would be a good idea, then acted on that idea.. this is what’s making headlines in 2019 jfl at the absolute state of this retarded negative IQ species.

I just do not understand the reasoning behind this. I think she just wanted to make men feel some sort of pain or some other shit like that. I just want to see who gave her money to create the product so that we can “talk” :lul: to them.

so men that women dont' wanna fuck (their betabuxx hubbies (cuckies)) get to breastfeed their children that aren't likely their's while their foid goes out and cheats on them on the dl on tinder. sounds like gender equality to me buddy boys.

Welcome to 2019.

How is that should allowed. They're going full throttle forward with biological degeneration.

Why youre surprised? it is just a normal day in the west.

Men are becoming women. JFL at this world.

Let pedophiles do it then. At least the Japanese ones must have a nipple sucking fetish :forcedsmile:

The knowledge of biology and anatomy of these retards is close to 0.

The absolute state of masculinity in 2k19

I am lactose intolerant to that idea.
Literally just take estrogen to become a female br0!

This is ridiculously stupid. How can people be okay with this?