Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL men are delusional about their ability to attract women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
you have at least 30%+ of men out there not even having sex once a year, and probably another 10-20%% have to pay a hooker for it. yet i've never heard any guy in real life admit to being anything other that a pimp about how easy he attracts women

so many guys are there are larping about how much of a stud they are, the numbers don't back it up.

incels are the only guys who admit we have no success

Yes there’s something wrong with the numbers. Too many incels are claiming they are what we call a “Chad”.

It’s funyn cause we can tell. We just scan their biological form and determine if they’re chad or not. Normies think “oh damn bro you must have great game to get lucky that much! What’s your secret bro? How do you do it? Is it all about just lifting and being alpha bro?”

Incels have superior reasoning skills.

i always chuckle when you see the numales on r/tinder trying to come up with 200 word witty puns to get a one word reply. JFL

Maybe some day they'll get tired of living a lie and join us, but i doubt it, most men refuse to put down their facade.

The stats are scary.

i always chuckle when you see the numales on r/tinder trying to come up with 200 word witty puns to get a one word reply. JFL

lmao, so true man. they literally put on an entire carnival show for the foid to get a one letter text back. soyboys are so fucking low IQ.

lmao, so true man. they literally put on an entire carnival show for the foid to get a one letter text back. soyboys are so fucking low IQ.
It’s what they have been taught from birth. “Just be a jester bro, women will love it” she’s gotta be sexually attracted to you first. When will numales learn :feelskek:

Yep. Larpers. If a guy doesn't have a girlfriend and you can't simply look at the guy and tell that he's a stud, he's not getting laid.

They say the first step to solve a problem is recognizing you have one. Maybe when enough men admit they're incels or other undesirable classifications like semi-incels or betabuxxers, we can finally fix this society through sending women back to the kitchen.

They say the first step to solve a problem is recognizing you have one. Maybe when enough men admit they're incels or other undesirable classifications like semi-incels or betabuxxers, we can finally fix this society through sending women back to the kitchen.
if you look closely enough you'll notice just about everything in this society seems adjusted to reinforce it and keep it going.
stuff like the political barricades making it impossible to roll anything back to the old traditions, the lying and bluffing males... these are all exactly what would have been required to let it get this bad.
it's all working perfectly in tandem, almost as miraculous as observing life itself. not a single thing is off, because if it was, we wouldn't have this....marvelous thing....which is actually a total disaster.

you have at least 30%+ of men out there not even having sex once a year, and probably another 10-20%% have to pay a hooker for it. yet i've never heard any guy in real life admit to being anything other that a pimp about how easy he attracts women

so many guys are there are larping about how much of a stud they are, the numbers don't back it up.

incels are the only guys who admit we have no success
You just need to see his face to tell if he is lying or not.

Incels are far more logical than any foid.

Yes there’s something wrong with the numbers. Too many incels are claiming they are what we call a “Chad”.
Those incels you’re talking about are the IT incels in denial who think betabuxing makes them a Chad.

No guy wants to admit irl they are virgin losers, it's a social death sentence

To any other wageslaves how many times have you faced the old dumbass that values himself alot more than what he's really worth? He seems to think that he could fuck that new hire stacy even though he looks like me but add 20 years.