Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal men are cucks by nature

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Annihiliated by the normie world
★★★★★
Every single man is a cuck for foids, ready to slave their asses just to obtain one, ready to defend her no matter the cost but there is one way to reverse being a cuck and that is by being exposed to the black pill.

You, me and 99% of men were cucks ready to die for a foid but the difference between you, me and the 99% of cucked men is that we got out of it by learning the truth about female nature.

Men are such cucks they would rather betray their loyal friend for a toilet that never did anything for them.

How could I ever have friends again when I know this ? It's so brutal everyone will forget you once they obtain a useless cum dumpster toilet.

Women are poison for the mind of a man , this is why you must treat them the way they deserve to.

Men must be united by ideology and brotherhood but unfortunately that does not exist. Men have been like this ever since tribalism. They used to fight to death for foids, they did anything to please foids.

Men are worse than foids. We are our own worst enemy. Cucks must die.

even knowing female nature it's still hard to fight against instinct

Being pussywhipped is the norm.
Love poems and letters are one of the oldest forms of literature. And what would you know? All the authors are men.
Women cannot love like men do, it's tragic. You can do everything for a foid and it wouldn't matter.

Love poems are one of the oldest forms of literature. And what would you know? All the authors are men.
Women cannot love like men do, it's tragic. You can do everything for a foid and it wouldn't matter.
love poems are so pathetic. I can't stand the cuckoldry the way those men worship those holes. That's not romance it's pathetic and non-masculine.

For this reason, whoredom was condemned and women were reduced to second-class citizens in all civilized cultures in the past. Women, especially when they flaunt their sexuality, cause men to behave irrationally and contrary to the common interests of the community.

even knowing female nature it's still hard to fight against instinct
It's indeed very hard, you as a broke incel can feel like yeah man I can surely fight from this, the true test comes when you're wealthy and with means

For this reason, whoredom was condemned and women were reduced to second-class citizens in all civilized cultures in the past. Women, especially when they flaunt their sexuality, cause men to behave irrationally and contrary to the common interests of the community.

Love poems and letters are one of the oldest forms of literature. And what would you know? All the authors are men.
Love is a men's creation and real feeling, basically.

Else is foid manipulation

The feeling we know as love only exists in us men. Women love differently. They can never love like a man does and it's by design.

I hate the fact that I still have feelings for a girl who rejected me. I BLAME MYSELF FOR LETTING MYSELF FALL FOR HER. FUCK THIS.

Love is a men's creation and real feeling, basically.

Else is foid manipulation
why men are so superior to women?
like its just bizarre, men are capable of thinking transcendental things while women are just pure primitive hedonistic beings
its like women have no soul

women call primitive sexual attraction love

while love for men is something much more than the physical

why men are so superior to women?
like its just bizarre, men are capable of thinking transcendental things while women are just pure primitive hedonistic beings
its like women have no soul
To be honest.

I dont think you know what cuck means