Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are considered pedophiles by default. That's how much society hates us.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're accused of being a pedophile, your life is pretty much fucking over.

Everyone will be glad you're dead or in jail, even if you're some NEET who never leaves the basement.

If you're accused of being a pedophile, your life is pretty much fucking over.

Everyone will be glad you're dead or in jail, even if you're some NEET who never leaves the basement.
Not unless you're CHAD

Not unless you're CHAD

Exactly, most women would be fine leaving their kid with a Chad. Hell, they would probably fuck him while the kid was still in the room. If a guy who looks like Danny DeVito walks within a few feet though she's ready to call the cops.

Indeed. We pedophiles will never be socially accepted in the west.

Just think about the fact that you have never been left alone with a baby girl.

I knew a young women who accused a overweight classmate whos chronic ill (muscle degenerative illness, he too randomly goes into coma) and works for free with a kids sports group.

She said : "I tink hes a pedophile, no women ever wants him, he most likely sexually abuse the small girls over time"

I knew a young women who accused a overweight classmate whos chronic ill (muscle degenerative illness, he too randomly goes into coma) and works for free with a kids sports group.

She said : "I tink hes a pedophile, no women ever wants him, he most likely sexually abuse the small girls over time"
People love to assume uglies are pedos for whatever reason. Meanwhile chads get to fuck whoever whenever, so they couldn't POSSIBLY be pedos.

any sub-8 male who shows interest in women under the age of 30 is a pedophile
the role of a sub8 male in today's society is to work hard, get a good job and marry a single mother

No, only Chads are considered to be MEN. Sub-7s who are sexually assertive and sub-4s PERIOD are considered to be pedophiles.

Any balding guy is seen as a pedophile even if he's only 16.

Any balding guy is seen as a pedophile even if he's only 16.

sounds about right. a balding teenage might as well be 80 years old and a registered sex offender

Chad can murder families and will still have lovers.

Ugly vs hot guy double standards 2

This is something MGTOW's don't understand. Them being alone will cause society to hate them even further. But I doubt they care.

nah, ugly men are considered pedophiles by default

they're also considered serial killers