Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are biologically hardwired to compete/mog each other

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★★
As a man every facet of life is a ruthless competition with other men and there is no escaping it.

In social circles guys try to "cock block" each other". They'll sabotage each other's relationships (seen it happen a million times before). Some will be a little more subtle in establishing dominance over other guys by trying to make someone the butt of jokes, especially when a woman is present.

In the workplace men snitch on each other, abuse their power to fuck over guys below them, and when it comes time for layoffs, hours cuts, or promotions, they'll get extremely cut-throat in their competitiveness. Even minimum wage jobs are like this.

In any conflict that involves a man and a woman, all men will blindly side with the woman no matter how much evidence is in his favor.

In the military guys get very competitive over promotions and will degrade anyone so much as one rank lower.

Homeless guys fight over territory and rob each other over what little they have.

The vast majority of murders involve one male murdering another.

The list goes on and on.

This is all instinct driven. Camaraderie among males is few and far between. Even in situations where all parties would benefit from cooperation and loyalty, men will usually screw each other over if it will get them a slight benefit. (See: prisoner's dilemma)

Water, this is just sexual selection

Intraspecific competition is just as intense, if not more extensive than interspecies competition in nature too. Chimps are far more likely to get mauled to death by other male chimps than they are to get suffocated by a Leopard for example.

Intraspecific competition is just as intense, if not more extensive than interspecies competition in nature too. Chimps are far more likely to get mauled to death by other male chimps than they are to get suffocated by a Leopard for example.
It's a brutal world out there

Yes. They're all biological slaves. If you try to point out any of this you'll be an outcast. Participate in the savagery or rot.

Yes. They're all biological slaves. If you try to point out any of this you'll be an outcast. Participate in the savagery or rot.
Then I'll show them who the real mogger is (in GTA) :society: :society: :society: :society:

Safewater og

Its very brutal. Our whole life is nothing but a 24/7 dick measuring contest, nothing is really genuine and honest

As a man every facet of life is a ruthless competition with other men and there is no escaping it.

In social circles guys try to "cock block" each other". They'll sabotage each other's relationships (seen it happen a million times before). Some will be a little more subtle in establishing dominance over other guys by trying to make someone the butt of jokes, especially when a woman is present.

In the workplace men snitch on each other, abuse their power to fuck over guys below them, and when it comes time for layoffs, hours cuts, or promotions, they'll get extremely cut-throat in their competitiveness. Even minimum wage jobs are like this.

In any conflict that involves a man and a woman, all men will blindly side with the woman no matter how much evidence is in his favor.

In the military guys get very competitive over promotions and will degrade anyone so much as one rank lower.

Homeless guys fight over territory and rob each other over what little they have.

The vast majority of murders involve one male murdering another.

The list goes on and on.

This is all instinct driven. Camaraderie among males is few and far between. Even in situations where all parties would benefit from cooperation and loyalty, men will usually screw each other over if it will get them a slight benefit. (See: prisoner's dilemma)
opening satisfying GIF

explosion pit GIF

"yawn" exactly stop posting water posts male competition is like rule 2 of the black pill
And how many morons on here say they know the blackpill but don't understand it?

And let's see you make a high effort post instead of just spamming jfl. If you don't like the thread then don't click on it retard

Still can't think of anything original so you come after my postcount. Fucking NPCs man
just keep posting bro anything is possible bro you won't be called gray if you just put you're mind to it bro

Attachments

• jeremy-meeks-440nw-10232135cs.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-440nw-10232135cs.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3
just keep posting bro anything is possible bro you won't be called gray if you just put you're mind to it bro
Wow, must of took real mental power to come up with that one jfl. You two share a braincell?

This is only true if foids are present in the workplace. At my job people don’t do this as much. It still happens but a lot less than if foids were working these heavy labour jobs with us which never happens

True, but in my case when I became blackpilled, I lost the will to compete. Id rather be laid back and not make waste effort tryna mog some other guy, for a foid.

I aint even part of the equation but ive still experienced guys tryna prove that theyre more superior than me, when foids are around. Im a fucking incel and these guys still think they have to mog me. Its pathetic.

This is only true if foids are present in the workplace. At my job people don’t do this as much. It still happens but a lot less than if foids were working these heavy labour jobs with us which never happens
Even in male dominant spaces, there's always a subconscious need to show who's more alpha and belittle the weaker ones. It's just not as bad when whores aren't around

True, but in my case when I became blackpilled, I lost the will to compete. Id rather be laid back and not make waste effort tryna mog some other guy, for a foid.

I aint even part of the equation but ive still experienced guys tryna prove that theyre more superior than me, when foids are around. Im a fucking incel and these guys still think they have to mog me. Its pathetic.
Doesn't matter the situation, there's always that need to feel superior. Hell, even in "incel spaces" there are dipshits you want to show how much of a truecel they are. Even here, faggots want to belittle you for your postcount or join date (like it matters in the first place) just so they can get that euphoric feeling of being better