Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR "Men are always hitting on me when i look like a goblin teehee"

Absolutely brutal world we live in
You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

Absolutely brutal world we live in
You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF
I went out to buy smokes and as i was leaving the supermarket a girl shouted at me to give her my number smh

Cant even exist in peace sometimes GrAYman :feelsbadman:

I went out to buy smokes and as i was leaving the supermarket a girl shouted at me to give her my number smh
And then you woke up :cryfeels: :feelscry:

I imagine its because she looks good with a sort of natural look, a foid trying too hard with alot of fakeup is a turn off, its not that she is easy, she feels ugly because she will not attract a chad like this.

Nice how much do they cost. I used to smoke Pall Mall slim
Every country has its own prices but it is an expensive luxury brand more expensive than malboro

I imagine its because she looks good with a sort of natural look, a foid trying too hard with alot of fakeup is a turn off, its not that she is easy, she feels ugly because she will not attract a chad like this.
Shes not feeling anything mango shes just humble bragging her tutorial mode

Shes not feeling anything mango shes just humble bragging her tutorial mode
Yeah it genuinely is like an actual video game tutorial for foids.

Typical "femcel"

Even homeless foids are in relationships, there's no such thing as a foid who is "single as a Pringle"