Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
A quote from Margaret Atwood, used by many feminists as a way to show gender a gender imbalance in nature. It is true that women generally uses overt aggression more than men as a way to avoid violent confrontation with them, to quote: ''Women tend to engage in more indirect forms of aggression (e.g., spreading rumors) than other types of aggression...Fear of being harmed is a robust inhibitor of direct aggression in women'', downplaying the effect of social manipulation is nothing but classic feminist rhetoric (and manipulative ironically enough).

Obviously I am not trying to downplay myself the effect on direct aggression of men over women in relationships, that being said outside of the context of relationships direct violence is absolutely way less important than covert aggression. Men can beat their wives (women tend to pick men with dark triad traits themselves, so they are partly to blame), but will not nearly as often hurt them outside of their home, I quote: ''Violence within the home is the most common form of interpersonal violence for women''.

Direct violence is prohibited by the law and result in jail time, meanwhile social manipulation, covert aggression and bullying are absolutely allowed almost everywhere.
Covert aggression is present in the workplace, in high school, in college (I quote: mobbing is a sophisticated form of bullying where academics gang up to diminish the intended victim through intimidation, unjustified accusations, humiliation, and general harassment. These behaviors are often invisible to others and difficult to prove.) and the list goes on....

As you might of expected by now, relational aggression is no laughing matter: ''victims of relational aggression are more likely to experience internalizing behaviors (i.e., behavior problems that are directed inward), such as depression, loneliness, anxiety, somatic complaints, and social avoidance''

Social isolation significantly increased a person's risk of premature death from all causes, a risk that may rival those of smoking, obesity, and physical inactivity. Social isolation was associated with about a 50% percent increased risk of dementia. Loneliness was associated with higher rates of depression, anxiety, and suicide.

In a world where low social status, ugly men are shunned and bullied all their lives by their peers, and where those men feel helpless, unable to fight back without serious repercussions it is only natural that violent ''delusional'' men arise. Men such as Marc Lépine, Elliot Rodgers, Seung-Hui Cho who fight back against their oppressors. Now I do not condone their actions but I can understand their train of thought.

Feminists who use that quote as a way to ''prove a point'' are nothing but gaslighting, manipulative whores who ignore the blatant bullying done by women EVERYWHERE, who will also usually complain about the few top gifted successful men while ignoring the downtrodden, weak, lonely, bullied, short, poor men who either spend their whole life rotting on incel forums or engage in deviant behavior, drugs and gang related activities. I have no sympathy for these women. They should feel scared. You reap what you sow.

Mods pin this

brutal no reply thread

I despise feminist scum.

i couldn't focus on your thread enough to read it

The police are afraid that robbers will get away. Robbers are afraid that the police will kill them.

Therefore, robbers are more morally virtuous than the police.

#FoidLogic

Men have rational fears. Women don't.

Women are completely irrational creatures of pure emotion.

aren't men statistically more likely to be victims of murder anyways? i should be the one who's afraid of men not them :feelswhat: if they mean violence in general, just don't date thugmaxxers

tl;dr

Women are turned on by the thought of being killed by a man

Men have rational fears. Women don't.

Women are completely irrational creatures of pure emotion.
Basically this, in a nutshell. Though, men have irrational fears and beliefs too.

A quote from Margaret Atwood, used by many feminists as a way to show gender a gender imbalance in nature. It is true that women generally uses overt aggression more than men as a way to avoid violent confrontation with them, to quote: ''Women tend to engage in more indirect forms of aggression (e.g., spreading rumors) than other types of aggression...Fear of being harmed is a robust inhibitor of direct aggression in women'', downplaying the effect of social manipulation is nothing but classic feminist rhetoric (and manipulative ironically enough).

Obviously I am not trying to downplay myself the effect on direct aggression of men over women in relationships, that being said outside of the context of relationships direct violence is absolutely way less important than covert aggression. Men can beat their wives (women tend to pick men with dark triad traits themselves, so they are partly to blame), but will not nearly as often hurt them outside of their home, I quote: ''Violence within the home is the most common form of interpersonal violence for women''.

Direct violence is prohibited by the law and result in jail time, meanwhile social manipulation, covert aggression and bullying are absolutely allowed almost everywhere.
Covert aggression is present in the workplace, in high school, in college (I quote: mobbing is a sophisticated form of bullying where academics gang up to diminish the intended victim through intimidation, unjustified accusations, humiliation, and general harassment. These behaviors are often invisible to others and difficult to prove.) and the list goes on....

As you might of expected by now, relational aggression is no laughing matter: ''victims of relational aggression are more likely to experience internalizing behaviors (i.e., behavior problems that are directed inward), such as depression, loneliness, anxiety, somatic complaints, and social avoidance''

Social isolation significantly increased a person's risk of premature death from all causes, a risk that may rival those of smoking, obesity, and physical inactivity. Social isolation was associated with about a 50% percent increased risk of dementia. Loneliness was associated with higher rates of depression, anxiety, and suicide.

In a world where low social status, ugly men are shunned and bullied all their lives by their peers, and where those men feel helpless, unable to fight back without serious repercussions it is only natural that violent ''delusional'' men arise. Men such as Marc Lépine, Elliot Rodgers, Seung-Hui Cho who fight back against their oppressors. Now I do not condone their actions but I can understand their train of thought.

Feminists who use that quote as a way to ''prove a point'' are nothing but gaslighting, manipulative whores who ignore the blatant bullying done by women EVERYWHERE, who will also usually complain about the few top gifted successful men while ignoring the downtrodden, weak, lonely, bullied, short, poor men who either spend their whole life rotting on incel forums or engage in deviant behavior, drugs and gang related activities. I have no sympathy for these women. They should feel scared. You reap what you sow.

Mods pin this

Mods pin this
I'm exclusively based to give a shit about what feminists trying to deliver.:hax:

The police are afraid that robbers will get away. Robbers are afraid that the police will kill them.

Therefore, robbers are more morally virtuous than the police.

#FoidLogic
>this

Mods pin this
"i do not condone their actions"
I do, there should be more Lepines or Rodgers or Chos out there.

A quote from Margaret Atwood, used by many feminists as a way to show gender a gender imbalance in nature.
Margaret Atwood is full of shit.

Lots of men are afraid that women will decide to poison them, or maybe just slit our throats and use a fake rape claim to justify it to society.

I also fear that women will by-proxy murder me using a fake rape claim, beta orbiter, etc.

Or hell, just shame you and dox you and participate in herd-ostracism that leads to progressive harassment, job loss, paranoia, depression and loss of sleep and gradually getting ill and dying (the type of shit that makes men suicidal, probably moreso than just "a random girl laughed at me")

Don't get me wrong, I love her Wandering Wenda and shit....

AtwoodWenda

2757405   Padoga Wandering Wenda Wenda Wu

but she is clearly minimalizing the stress of men's lives if she thinks "a woman will laugh at me" is the apex of our fears.

I loved this thread. Oh God how I loved this thread!!!!!

Also worth noting is that women do also engage in violence, just not directly. They will sic a mob of simps onto you, or sic their Chad onto you, or sic the state onto you.

Also worth noting is that women do also engage in violence, just not directly. They will sic a mob of simps onto you, or sic their Chad onto you, or sic the state onto you.
They destroy your reputation and humiliate you. They get everyone to be against you like you said. An incel stands no chance other than violence.

Well we don’t deserve to be laughed at and foids deserve to be killed so...

My job is full of nasty bitches who do that covert aggression shit

This is why dating apps are worthless unless you have a high trust face, so most guys should just forget about them.

Many men women would consider goodlooking IRL fail at dating apps due to psychological fear factor. You gotta think about all this stuff.

They are not afraid enough it seems.

Well we don’t deserve to be laughed at and foids deserve to be killed so...
Objectively speaking, what is a fair way to evaluate who deserves what things?

Men get killed way more often than women, even though women are the hybristophilic sex which likes to hook up with psychopathic killers. So that narrative is utter BS.

just because they are afraid of men killing doesn’t mean they are oppressed or some shit. it’s all in their head. men are killed more than women, statistically