Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel men are advantaged in getting a wife just because women have lost most of their sexual market value

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
WhatsApp Image 2018 08 31 at 130432

Men never had sexual market value though

Men marry who they want, but women fuck who they want. I wonder what happen to undesired husbands

Men marry who they want, but women fuck who they want. I wonder what happen to undesired husbands
you are right, marriage is a useless practice. the only important thing in human life is having sex

Men marry who they want

True only in technicality. Most men will marry sub-prime goods simply for the chance to not be alone / not be celibate. Women are WELL aware of this, and know they can play the field into their 30s and still have a good chance of settling afterwards.

From my experience women rarerely are getting married after 35. They still can be pumped&dumped though. Men are waking up.

Men marry who they want only works for Chad lmao.

This is the old meme where women are gatekeepers of sex and men are gatekeepers of relationship. It always sounded to me like it came from a woman’s perspective as they only shoot for high quality men, so naturally this gives the impression men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Maybe... maybe during the old patriarchal days where men owned everything and women weren’t even allowed to vote.

Women turn down proposals all the time. Men marry who they can and fuck who they can. Femoids always have options

a lot of the time men get turned down by who they want to marry.