Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men are actually more emotional than women

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
When a foid breakup with a dude. He's suffering from it for months or years. Maybe even suicide

And for men it takes months, years or even never to get new girlfriend. Going to the dark world full of alcohol and drugs and losing weight. While his ex is cucking him already since the breakup

As for foids, they will move on couple days later by fucking and sucking another dude. Endless validation from other dudes. They will forget you in no time

This will happen to you if you ascend btw

WOMEN ALWAYS BREAK UP WITH MEN. IT'S LITERALLY NEVER MEN THAT WILL

BCC2FEEE 60D0 44DC AE5A 9A266F496849

Last edited:
They have the power in dating world. They will cry for Chad, Jennifer Garner begged Ben Affleck not to leave her even though he fucked babysitter in front of their kids.

They have the power in dating world. They will cry for Chad, Jennifer Garner begged Ben Affleck not to leave her even though he fucked babysitter in front of their kids.
Its so over

Its so over
Yeah, i remember my cousin wanted to kill himself when his gf dumped him because he didnt know will he have a gf again. But also my female low smv cousin wanted to hang herself when her parents prohibited her from dating a married man who mogged her by a lot.

Nowadays men become to attached to their gfs because they know how easily replaceable they are.

When a foid breakup with a dude. He's suffering from it for months or years. Maybe even suicide

foids will move on couple days later by fucking and sucking another dude. Endless validation from other dudes. They will forget you in no time
Foids are soulless so of course they don't give af about a man's pain.

Yeah, i remember my cousin wanted to kill himself when his gf dumped him because he didnt know will he have a gf again. But also my female low smv cousin wanted to hang herself when her parents prohibited her from dating a married man who mogged her by a lot.

Nowadays men become to attached to their gfs because they know how easily replaceable they are.
Brutal brocel

"Nowadays men become to attached to their gfs because they know how easily replaceable they are." Yes also this

This is normie behaviour. Chad don't give a fuck because he has a lot of options.
Normies put a lot of efforts in relationships, they waste a lot of time, money etc they work so hard on their personality to impress women that is why they get hurt at the end, they lose all their energy, they think that it is something wrong with their personality so they feel like they lost their identity then they start thinking of suicide. Women don't put any efforts, the only thing they offer is sex.

imagine you had the power to choose who to have sex with

and litteraly every woman will suck your cock if given the chance AND THEY PAY YOU FOR IT

emotions ? nah , it is just plain opportunity in life that decides who will be happy and who dosnt

Women are more emotional but aren't sentimental at all

Last edited: