Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men approaching foids is a dead concept

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
I don't remember the last time I've seen a man approach a foid and be successful. All my life it was the foids who approached chads. There is no reason to approach foids because she will just reject you.
Did you also notice this?
P.S. I'm not saying that chads can't approach foids, my point is that it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Call @Fire. he's crying

Approaching foids intrinsically gives them more power over you jfl

same, PUA communities are overally dead.

I never saw any point in approaching women if you were sub6, they are obviously going to reject you and you're gonna make a fool out of yourself

"men should be the ones approaching us so that they can prove they're masculine. its the only way Ill give them a chance. teehee! :foidSoy:"

"ew, get away from me creep. dont approach us. let me call the #metoo movement to report this creep :foidSoy:"

Yeah, it's decades old and obviously doesn't work anymore unless chad, of course. People are less friendly, foids are more spoiled with attention from htns and high quality chads from all around the world then ever on their phones. Approaching is basically social suicide for anyone below htn now let alone incel, it's retarded boomer advice.

It’s dumb they bring there pussy to chad soon as they turn 14

I've never seen a foid approach a guy ever
I genuinely mean that

They do approach Chad
They will get near him or play the same bar game or some shit. I genuinely never seen one go up to a Chad and start talking to him.
I recall one time playing pool with some friends and a Chad was playing with us and some random bitch we didn't even know. Anyways when the Chad was done and walked away the bitch said, "wait is he not playing anymore?" We said "yeah he said he's done." And then the bitch was like oh ok I'm not playing either then

They will get near him or play the same bar game or some shit. I genuinely never seen one go up to a Chad and start talking to him.
I recall one time playing pool with some friends and a Chad was playing with us and some random bitch we didn't even know. Anyways when the Chad was done and walked away the bitch said, "wait is he not playing anymore?" We said "yeah he said he's done." And then the bitch was like oh ok I'm not playing either then
Maybe you didnt see it because you arent part of social circles, but they definitely do. If a foid is interested in a guy, she will make it obvious and easy for this guy

I’ve seen foids get chadstruck irl, like they completely stop what they’re doing and just stare

Men are like products in a mall.

If we approach them, it's harassment.

You're supposed to be invisible and wait for them to choose you.

If they don't, remain silent, remain quiet, remain discreet, work and pay taxes.

Foids make it very easy for men to approach them by giving them clear signs

Maybe you didnt see it because you arent part of social circles, but they definitely do. If a foid is interested in a guy, she will make it obvious and easy for this guy
They don't approach like men approach, they orbit chad and give him hints and sometimes touch or smile or make small talk for him to start making moves
Approaching requires balls and dealing with rejection is not foid strength, once rejected she'll be thinking about it for weeks

Men are like products in a mall.

If we approach them, it's harassment.

You're supposed to be invisible and wait for them to choose you.

If they don't, remain silent, remain quiet, remain discreet, work and pay taxes.
Well said. We're not humans by the rest of society, we're mere objects to serve them :feelscry:

I genuinely mean that
On Tik Tok you'll see tons of foids approaching. They'll see chad in public, film him from a distance creepily, and talk to the camera about being nervous and try to get chad's attention. Then they will give him their numbers. I'm just waiting on a video to be made on me.

I genuinely mean that
I have. It was a hot white girl at the gym approaching this jacked Tyrone while he was resting between sets. It looked like he succeeded in getting her number too

I don't remember the last time I've seen a man approach a foid and be successful. All my life it was the foids who approached chads. There is no reason to approach foids because she will just reject you.
Did you also notice this?
P.S. I'm not saying that chads can't approach foids, my point is that it doesn't happen.
I never saw a man approach a woman either. If you’ve gotta approach and things don’t happen naturally then it’s probably already ovER for you