Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men approaching and foids approaching

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Do foids ever approach men the same amounts of times as they do vice versa

In order for an average looking guy to score he would probably have to at least get 10 nays before he gets a yay, of course if the guy is a chad he would most likely get a yay everytime

But foids do they ever really approach much, I'm sure that an average becky is almost guaranteed a man if she ever approachs

No amount of approaching for men works. The ones that say “yes” are still not anymore interested in you than the ones that say no, as all women think feel etc exactly the same. The ones that say yes just got some reason think they can use you for an agenda they have. I guess it could possibly mean getting some action after long enough, but you will always pay many times now over in some manner (financially, emotionally, etc) for what little you receive back.

foids approach men all the time

They may do but when they approach they most likely always get that guy, it's not if they have to get rejected so many times before they get a man

Foids approach chads would be the right think.although i dont have much experience,in the parties and clubs i have attended in my life the foids went for the chad meaning that 3girls could be hitting on the same guy.then the chadlite would get the leftoverd and the ugly dudes would stare at the fckin ceiling

Why do you say this? I am very interested in your reply. I see no evidence that women approach men "all the time".
i used to know a foid that kept approaching any guy she thought was handsome

So you have one anecdote about a woman approaching anyone she thought was handsome (which is likely a very small percentage of men). What do you say about the insane gender imbalance on online dating apps? What do you say about virtually no man ever complaining about being approached too much, while women commonly complain about the opposite? I do not think women approach men "all the time".
of course i didnt mean women approach all the time but when they see chad they do

foids usually at least give out IOI's to the men they are interested in