Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men and women should be sent to the same jails

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I think if small frame weak guys can be sent in a cell with large frame, huge guys then why not let men and women share a cell? It is equally fair and women want equality. The monitoring of the cell should be the same as a cell with a small guy and a big guy. And if the woman claims she has been attacked it should be investigated just like they investigate when a small framed guy is saying it. It should be equal for everybody. What do you guys think? I think equality is an all or nothing thing. Either we accept that there are differences or if we don't then we extend equality to ALL fields.

Dude, no. That's like saying men and women should share the same bathrooms. You think I wanna see blood soaked stinky tampons in a men's bathroom? I don't.

Also if said men would abuse, rape, or harm said woman in any way, it's so over. It's not gonna make anything better for men or woman in jails.

That would be suifuel. You'd get beaten down for even looking the wrong way at any one of thugmaxxed chad's harem of foids.

Foids should be purchasable property and jails should be the only places where you can't have access to fuck holes.

Women should be sent to prison

I would go to jail if they did that