Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men and women can be friends

IncelTears gets awfully quiet when you drop the scientific blackpill on them

To be expected by blue pill cucks tbh ngl :feelshaha:

My sister has a shitload of orbitters who she friend zoned. I try telling her they don't see It as a friendship and she gets angry and spins it into another muh women are superior bullshit

My sister has a shitload of orbitters who she friend zoned. I try telling her they don't see It as a friendship and she gets angry and spins it into another muh women are superior bullshit
Why do you still communicate with your sister?

Why do you still communicate with your sister?
she keeps gaslighting me into saying she's trying to help me. But when I say something she doesn't like she always goes for the lowest blows possible, as all women do. It's mostly because I'm a retard and keep falling for the "family is all an incel has" meme

To think you may have even met here when going to the tour of Stanford or whatever.

she keeps gaslighting me into saying she's trying to help me. But when I say something she doesn't like she always goes for the lowest blows possible, as all women do. It's mostly because I'm a retard and keep falling for the "family is an incel has" meme
Unless she is paying for facial surgery she is not helping you. She doesn't give a fuck about you.

Family means nothing to an ugly male

You can only be her friend if YOU friendzone HER first .

she keeps gaslighting me into saying she's trying to help me. But when I say something she doesn't like she always goes for the lowest blows possible, as all women do. It's mostly because I'm a retard and keep falling for the "family is all an incel has" meme

To think you may have even met here when going to the tour of Stanford or whatever.
Thank God she didn't go to my University, then again one more bitch on this campus wouldn't make much of a difference.

I recently read a thread on reddit about a foid whose lifelong male friends, 100% platonic, started hitting on her as soon as she divorced her husband.

Men and foids can't be friends. There will always be a sexual element.

Thank God she didn't go to my University, then again one more bitch on this campus wouldn't make much of a difference.
Shit she tells me is beyond brutal. This one guy apparently is orbitting her 24/7, and has tried to leave roses around his room twice now to hint at it and she just literally left the room both times

And then I get to hear about her getting invited to all the parties, how everyone her age lost virginity at 15, some even in literal trees and bushes apparently, how her best friend is a roastie with a new guy every 2-4 weeks. Every time I try to tell her to stop doing this shit because the guys don't see it as a friendship she just denies entirely.

Also, she is ugly as fuck and eats like a pig then whines about eating like a pig. I keep telling her wasting two hours at the gym each day will do absolutely nothing to lose weight, it's all diet and she ignores. I literally have been at the gym for years and played sports and she still thinks she knows better than me. This is the person at the best med school in the world right now while I work at a wage slave job and even then im asked to be grateful for that.

Looks like my dad who is ugly as fuck. Even I mog her because I look more like my mom.

Last edited:
Id slaughter all my family in a second to obtain what i need to be happy
I can't agree nor disagree with this because I'm already on a watchlist (SSSS on all my boarding passes).

Let's put it this way, they would do the same thing to me without a doubt.

20191117 173100

I can't agree nor disagree with this because I'm already on a watchlist (SSSS on all my boarding passes).

Let's put it this way, they would do the same thing to me without a doubt.
Watch list?

Only soyboy cucks will be friends with women.
They are just using the cucks for non-sexual validation.

Shit she tells me is beyond brutal. This one guy apparently is orbitting her 24/7, and has tried to leave roses around his room twice now to hint at it and she just literally left the room both times

And then I get to hear about her getting invited to all the parties, how everyone her age lost virginity at 15, some even in literal trees and bushes apparently, how her best friend is a roastie with a new guy every 2-4 weeks. Every time I try to tell her to stop doing this shit because the guys don't see it as a friendship she just denies entirely.

Also, she is ugly as fuck and eats like a pig then whines about eating like a pig. I keep telling her wasting two hours at the gym each day will do absolutely nothing to lose weight, it's all diet and she ignores. I literally have been at the gym for years and played sports and she still thinks she knows better than me. This is the person at the best med school in the world right now while I work at a wage slave job and even then im asked to be grateful for that.

Looks like my dad who is ugly as fuck. Even I mog her because I look more like my mom.
Also could you please tell me which university she actually chose?
I really want to know.

Also could you please tell me which university she actually chose?
I really want to know.
I'm afraid of getting doxed, I already give out alot of info. But just know that it is top 3.

I'm afraid of getting doxed, I already give out alot of info. But just know that it is top 3.
Can you at least tell me the country it's in, or the first letter of its name?

Can you at least tell me the country it's in, or the first letter of its name?
That would tell you which one it is, wouldn't it? Why do you give such a shit over it.

unless the male is already in a relationship a man being friends with a woman is cucked

you should beat your sister (in minecraft of course)